• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• As a newbie to XP12, I have been having trouble with controllability of the default ASK21 glider.  It's extremely difficult to control behind the tow plane, or at the top of a winch tow (often dives straight into the ground).  It flies fine when released from the tow.  I've tried reloading the program (10-DVDs version), and have no plugins, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas for me?  I love the program, and particularly the soaring when able!
    • Hi Dave   Thanks for info   I have changed the the dll lots of times for various reasons and I am always prompled to trust it, the same for ASC.dll and yes I get the "doink"   I was going to unistall/install Plan-G panning and mapping Software but it is a freestanding App just run from EXE The last positive messages I had written down regarding IFR were... "Note: sometimes pretty slow other times speedy – Load Plan-G last? Sometimes will not transfer as above... stop/start Plan-G and Disable/Enable IRF"   Does he refuel.xml definitley works just sitting on the ground? the reason I ask is this is the main method I use to see if anything works... I reminds me of the old RAF poster "Fred the wheel Tapper"   I was going to give up, but now I am looking into rebuilding a basic PC from scratch. Is tacpack required, the reason I ask is I get licencing issues when I load it on another PC.     Thanks again for your help Cheers Chris      
    • I am an Xplane 12 novice and need help from an advanced user. I have tried several times to follow the direction below but have not successfully copied the lua script to XP12\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts\rxp-xp12-enhancer.lua Microsoft does not allow me to copy and paste in step 2. Please! I am crashing and burning but not learning! I   Reference: Installation 1) Download and install the latest FlyWithLua 2) Copy the lua script to the FlyWithLua scripts folder: XP12\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts\rxp-xp12-enhancer.lua I
    • Ich teste das mal durch... wenn es mit der Standard funktioniert sehe ich keinen Grund, warum das mit der Zibo nicht funktionieren soll, das Flugzeug selbst ist ja technisch irrelevant für SAM, es muss ja nur die acf auslesen, eine Konfiguration zuordnen und fertig.   Update: Ich habe mir die Zibo runtergeladen und installiert, dann mit SAM GroundServices getestet und zu meinem Erstaunen funktioniert das out-of-the-box mit den Konfigurationen, die SAM selbst schon mitbringt. Das einzige Merkwürdige ist, dass einige Fahrzeuge nicht angezeigt werden, aber prinzipiell funktioniert das ganze, die Pylone sowie die GPU und Baggage Loader tauchen auf, die entsprechenden Türen sind offen und die Nutzeroberfläche zeigt alles korrekt an und kann mit dem Flugzeug scheinbar interagieren.  

Please login to display this image.

• Fliege die Roue gerade mit der DHC2 nach..... und als weitere Premiere ... mein allererster Flugplan im Garmin😀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use