New AES-Version this month?

Hello dear Flightsimmers!

I´m a huge fan of AES and there are some new, really good sceneries which waiting for AES support ;-). Is it possible to say a release date for the new AES version or which Sceneries will be supported next?

I posted some requests in the "AES-Airport request thread" and it would be awesome if Pacsim - Manila could get AES Support. It´s my favourite Destination and just a stunning scenery!!!

It would be awesome if Oliver P. could post some words in this thread...

Have a nice day,

Maurice

OLIVER P.: If you will give us AES support for Pacsim Manila in the next couple of days, i will buy 2 AES-Credit Packs extra next time^^. (actually i have enough credits, but i would do this to say "thank you"^^).

Yeah! Looking forward to my home airport PACSIM Manila! It was released the day before my birthday... So hopefully and expecting the AES 2.35b Support by the end of this month. :)^_^:D

Yeah! Looking forward to my home airport PACSIM Manila! It was released the day before my birthday... So hopefully and expecting the AES 2.35b Support by the end of this month. :)^_^:D

I really, really hope that we´ll get AES for this Destination this month

• 1 month later...

I agree. The time between updates that add support for airports needs to be shorter. I'm still waiting for AES support for Pacsim Manila which was released almost 2 months ago...

Oliver is currently on vacation and it's unknown as to how long that will take.

• Aerosoft

I agree. The time between updates that add support for airports needs to be shorter. I'm still waiting for AES support for Pacsim Manila which was released almost 2 months ago...

Oliver is currently on vacation and it's unknown as to how long that will take.

Needs to be shorter? Did we make any promises I missed? I am sorry but new versions will be released on Olivers schedule, not yours.

Needs to be shorter? Did we make any promises I missed? I am sorry but new versions will be released on Olivers schedule, not yours.

Mathijs,

No need to react this way, no offence ofcourse. We all know Oliver is too busy (e.g. other priotities on airports of Aerosoft) and works on his own on AES and ofcourse he needs a well deserved vacation also. Just like we do.

You missed a promis. In the last release note v2.35a he kinda promissed a public beta version end of june this year for the new features. And it's not released end of june.Then we can also expect new airports serviced. Or is it strange when we ask for a situation report? It's a matter of demand and supply. That's how the market works. In my (ICT) company we invest in more workforce on a product if the demand is higher than the supply.

• 4 weeks later...

We urgently need another person who provides AES for new airports. It is impossible that only one person works on these airport updates and that he is absent for more than one month.

@alexvs couldn't say it better! Usually I wait patently but it's getting ridiculous the waiting time and I think AES is loosing against GSX lately I prefer using a remote stand and GSX. Even tho I like the features of AES but it has limited avail on airports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO AES is the best aerosoft product but with the worse support. Can aerosoft buy the code or the product to oliver pabst? Would be the best news to the customers, more updates with the great aerosoft support.

Sorry for my bad english

but with the worse support

Excuse me?!

I start to belive we are no longer talking about the same product here and this absolutely redicolous costumer behaviour is starting to get out of hand!

When you continue like this you don't have to wonder if Oliver will discountinue the development of AES! This happened before and no you are starting with this shit again!!

Hmm.... another weekend without any words from Oliver P. I´m afraid that something happened to him :confused_s:. Maybe someone (Aerosoft Team member) should try to contact him...Maybe he´s ill or somehting?!

PS: I don´t wanna know that he´s fine because i need a new AES version!!! I just want to know that he´s fine because i worry about him :-( ....

• Developer

Hi Maurice,

no need to worry about me, I only was offline for the last month based on several trips. I have a life beside my activities around Flightsim, this needs also my attention sometimes.

I am working on a small release next days, but based on the leak of time, there will not be included all the airports requested and open now, but some are done already, like Bergen, Lissabone and the upcomming Heathrow of Simwings. Maybe I can do some more the next days, we will see.

Hi Maurice,

no need to worry about me, I only was offline for the last month based on several trips. I have a life beside my activities around Flightsim, this needs also my attention sometimes.

I am working on a small release next days, but based on the leak of time, there will not be included all the airports requested and open now, but some are done already, like Bergen, Lissabone and the upcomming Heathrow of Simwings. Maybe I can do some more the next days, we will see.

Hey Oliver,

thanks for your reply. Nice to hear that you´re fine and i understand that you were offline, because freetime is rare etc. Of course i´m happy to hear that you´ll release a small update soon. ;-). Have you done Pacsim´s RPLL (Manila) and Mdesign Moscow Domodedovo, too? That would be very great. But if this is not the case, i´ll can wait^^.

Archived