Phase 2 - FINALLY concluded.... Winners announced inside.

Doh! :dumb_me_s: "V" Key??? = verdammt. i didn't know that there is a screenshot "Taker" in FSX :dumb_me_s:

And then they are saved in ''My Pictures'' > then ''Microsft filght sim files''

Only prob doin it like this is that it save the pic in .BMP format...whitch is just too big for the forum..

You have to open it in paint,then save as a .JPG..

Loooong process when you have 100 pics...and extreamly annoying too.

I would like to request a change of aircraft from the MD11 to the PMDG 737 NGX.

Can I... Can I..... Can I....?? I'm dying to fly it........

It's my first and only change.

Hello @all:

i have a suggestion: how about if we change the rules a little bit. Not only 1 change of aircraft during the entire challange, but one change per aircraft-type during the entire challenge. (so three changes allowed: one Jet, one piston engine and one turbo prop)

example: i would like to change my Jet to the NGX too, but i wanna also change my piston engine to Carenado C210 (cause i have flown her for many years in FS9) and the turbo prop i wanna change to the c208 from Carenado...

that's three changes, but only one per type..

what do you think about it? we're almost half round the world. 4 differnt aircraft would be a lot to in real world. but we are (catched) in FSX. So a lot of us have dozens of aircraft in their hangar.

to change one within each type should be no problem?

Ole and Matt, what do you think?

kind regards..Andreas

have to add: this is not a request only for myself, but for us all. If only one change in total change is allowed, then ok. I just thought that some of you would find this helpfull, too.

If not, then no problem. Then I have to decide myself to one change.

I see the sense in this.

OK. Rule changed! It is allowed to change up to three aircraft. one Jet, one piston engine and one turbo prop.

Hope this meets your satisfaction gentlemen.

Thanks a lot Ole! :-)

OK Gentlemen. Today is the absolute last day of Phase two. So finish up if you haven´t, before midnight.

Ill look at all the stats tomorrow

Thanks for participating in phase two. See you all in phase three. :)

I have 1 week of my extension to use - but I should be finished befoe Saturday - anticipating 2 legs tomorrow for a start.

Ian...

You are the exception to the rule of Phase two being closed. But please finish as soon as you can, so I can calculate winners and stuff.

As for the screenshot part. I will accept no more pics for the "best shot" competition for phase two. Sorry Ian, but I need you to focus on flying the last bit.

Sorry for the delay on my part too, Ole.

I need to complete the score card but this wont take long, i shall try to get it done this afternoon, and send the FSFS file toyou too.

Thanks.

Wheres are good fellow Matt dissapeared to then? :huh:

Maddz 737

I am sorry. I missed this post. I am not at liberty to tell you the whereabouts of Matt. I can only say that he is temporarily absent. He promised me that we WILL be back, but can´t say when, at the moment.

In the meantime, I am trying to keep this show on the road. Not easy as there are lots of details that I am not completely aware of, so bear with me please... :eyepop_s:

File sent. Time to put my feet up.

Thanks Ian - and thanks to everyone else.

I am gonna look over the things this weekend, and get back to you.

I am going to be away all of next week, (Summercamp with 6. grade at my work (a School)) But I will take all files with me on a laptop, so I can finish up everything, and I have my Samsung Galaxy SII so I can write to this forum also, so expect to hear from me sometime next week...

And to sum it up. I have gotten files from:

Ian

Andreas

Dale (FlyingSub)

Lars

Manuel

I need files from

Maddz 737 - where is yours? you wrote that you would send it Monday...

Goncalo.... PM sent to you.

Maddz 737

I am sorry. I missed this post. I am not at liberty to tell you the whereabouts of Matt. I can only say that he is temporarily absent. He promised me that we WILL be back, but can´t say when, at the moment.

In the meantime, I am trying to keep this show on the road. Not easy as there are lots of details that I am not completely aware of, so bear with me please... :eyepop_s:

I need files from

Maddz 737 - where is yours? you wrote that you would send it Monday...

Goncalo.... PM sent to you.

lol...ok.

And your doing a great job Ole, keep it up (please)...Just aswell your here really.

Sorry for the delay, i only had time to complete the score card monday - RL getting in the way - Email sent.You should now have the file.

lol...ok.

And your doing a great job Ole, keep it up (please)...Just aswell your here really.

Sorry for the delay, i only had time to complete the score card monday - RL getting in the way - Email sent.You should now have the file.

i concur, thanks for everything Ole. I know how annoyingly insistent RL is..

• 1 month later...

Guys.

Matt is back in absentia. I have not been able to reach him for a while. SO I am going to sort out the winners of Phase two. Please allow me the rest of this week, and I shall announce who deserves a fine DC-2 or whatever prizes I can come up with for you...

And please continue phase 3..... :bow_down2_s:

• Upvote 1