PMDG updates

balus

Over the past weekend PMDG released an update to the 772, when will it be available for download from my account? I have checked my instant downloads and the old version is still listed.

Additionally the 773 update has just been released, I assume that a couple of days will be needed before this is available?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Scott,

you pretty much answered your own question ;)

It always takes a while before it's available and it all comes down to how fast PMDG provides the updates to resellers.

Thank Mathijs, just out of interest what is the difference in the installers? I have PMDG products purchased through Aerosoft and also from PMDG directly, and there doesn't seem to be any difference, at least visibly.

pmdg have updated their installers this week to get more features such as repairing an installation something they couldn't do before.

• Aerosoft
42 minutes ago, balus said:

Thank Mathijs, just out of interest what is the difference in the installers? I have PMDG products purchased through Aerosoft and also from PMDG directly, and there doesn't seem to be any difference, at least visibly.

We have to check if they all work fine for the boxed versions.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As stated above it depends on when all files will be provided to Aerosoft.

Please read Mathijs' comments on that above.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Same answer as with any other PMDG update. Once Aerosoft receives the files it's a day or so of validation testing, then release.

(Edit: Second time this week you just beat me, Tom. ^_^)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Quote 40 minutes before posting this from RS Randazzo (PMDG czar) on Avsim:

AEROSOFT CUSTOMERS:  Aerosoft will have udpates available for you during the day Wednesday.  It might take them a few hours to get them downloaded and situated, SO BE PATIENT AND POLITE.  (Seriously... any nastiness and we will have you sent to the Chief Pilot's office for a dose of how-to-behave... Nobody wants that... so be nice.)

And yet another Full re-install update for the 777 has been issued, seriously one wonders what the Operations Center is there for?

Anyway, will wait patiently, oh and it's Wednesday here already :lol:

42 minutes ago, balus said:

And yet another Full re-install update for the 777 has been issued, seriously one wonders what the Operations Center is there for?

Anyway, will wait patiently, oh and it's Wednesday here already :lol:

hhh and i just downloaded mine yesterday! :lol:

Hi guys,

Was just about to download the update from the Aerosoft support database for the PMDG 777, you are showing Box version update (VERSION v1.10.8386). PMDG are saying we should be downloading version .8395. Are you still testing the latest upload .8395? No hurry, as I am still on .7025....

Archived