• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Mathijs, as described on page 2 of the manual there are ofcourse minor differences between the manual and the actual version. The videos in the manual are to demonstrate the functionality of the procedure- and checklists (works exactly as described) and not the planes flying behaviour. If there is once a final version of the plane, I might adjust the total manual accordingly.
    • 1. There is no impact on the planes behaviour iy you use different checklists and procedures. 2. If you how to program in XML and as long as you follow MSFS SDK rules you can write/use  your own checklist .
    • Very good observation, thank you @village1111! According to the statement, I was expecting larger jumps in the terrain, but on closer inspection I can confirm these small (and of course also unreal) bumps. I have since been able to find confirmation of the problem in the MSFS developer forums (link). To summarize:   The problem only occurs in areas with photogrammetry (to which Berlin has been added a few months ago) and is not related to the BER update. According to MS/Asobo, the problem can only be solved by deactivating photogrammetry. Alternatively, you could flatten the entire airport in the addon. However, this would then apply to all users and create completely different problems. For example, the area around the BER terminal is anything but flat and flattening would cause parts of it to sink and float. And that would be just one example of the problems to be expected. I'm sorry that I can't come up with a better answer here. Obviously, this is immensely frustrating! Let's hope that the problem with the MSFS2024 is solved and that you don't have to deactivate elements there again to make things work.   Best regards, Sascha
    • Wie vielerorts schon erwähnt: Wie viel Zeit sich MS/Asobo mit dem Einpflegen von Updates in den Marketplace lässt, da haben wir leider keinen Einfluss drauf. Dies Betrifft meines Wissens alle Entwickerstudios und gilt im Übrigen nicht nur Updates, sondern auch neue Produkte.   Grüße Sascha
    • Sehr gute Feststellung, vielen Dank @village1111! Ich bon der Aussage nach nach größeren Sprüngen im Terrain ausgegangen, kann diese kleinen (und natürlich ebenfalls nicht realen Unebenheiten) bei genauerer Betrachtung aber bestätigen. Ich habe die Problematik zwischenzeitlich in den Entwicklerforen des MSFS (link) bestätigt finden können. Zusammenfassend lässt sich sagen:   Das Problem tritt nur in Bereichen mit Photogrammetrie (zu Deutsch "3D-Bildmessung"? - etwas seltsame Übersetzung im MSFS) auf und hat nichts mit dem BER Update zu tun. Photogrammetrie für Berlin wurde vor einigen Monaten hinzugefügt. Behoben werden kann auch laut MS/Asobo nur über Deaktivieren der Photogrammetrie. Alternativ könnte man den ganzen Airport im Addon planieren (Flatten genannt). Das würde dann aber für alle Nutzer gelten und ganz andere Probleme schaffen. So ist z.B. das Gelände um das BER-Terminal alle andere als eben und eine Planierung würde dort teile versinken und schweben lassen. Und das wäre nur ein Beispiel der zu erwartenden Probleme. Tut mir leid, dass ich hier mit keiner besseren Antwort kommen kann. Sowas ist leider immens frustrierend! Bleibt stark zu hoffen, dass das Problem mit dem MSFS2024 gelöst wird, und man dort nicht wieder Elemente deaktivieren muss, damit die Dinge funktionieren.   Grüße Sascha
    • ... Thursday of next week marks one year since Hartmann wrote the "recommended post" that appears in at the top of this "conversation" ...   ... In the meantime, as I've read, many are very busy trying to get a quick update of their A300  ...
    • Hi, There is no possibility or the user to perform a calibration at the firmware level of the Bravo. For the sake of test, can you check if the same issue also happens on nother computer ? (No driver or sim needed, just the Windows Calibration utility)  
    • I have a Honeycomb Bravo that suffered from the chronic broken wires connecting the throttle lever reverser arms and buttons. A local electronics vendor repaired the wires for me this week and I reassembled the unit without any issues.   After doing so, throttles 3 and 4 (the center levers, 1-6 from left to right) are no longer aligned. At 0% and 100% they match up, but between 0% and 100% they respond at different rates, as if one lever is faster below 50% and the other lever is faster above 50%. In other words, if both throttles are aligned at 25% of their physical travel, engine 1 will be at 35% but engine 2 will be at 15%; at 75% physical position engine 1 will be at 85% and engine 2 will be at 65%, etc.   Calibration within Windows does not solve this, neither does the restoring to defaults trick in the USB game controller menu.   I opened it back up and confirmed that both throttle levers are correctly positioned in the gears that connect to the potentiometers and move through their full physical travel at the same rate. The only difference between the two that I've been able to discern is that throttle #3 doesn't respond right away when moving it up from 0% whereas throttle #4 does.   Is there any way I can calibrate them besides the default Windows functionality that will sync them back up together?

Please login to display this image.

• Hey Leute! Ich konnte nirgendwo etwas zu diesem Thema finden, aber vielleicht kann man mir ja sagen, ob es möglich sein wird die gekauften Add-Ons für den MSFS2020 kostenlos oder gegen einen kleinen Aufpreis in den MSFS2024 zu überführen?     Vielen Dank!
  • Popular Contributors

• Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use