• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Possibly you haven't considered that any developer with financial obligations (office rent, payroll, paying for IT, new computers, pens and paper, etc.) who did what you asked, the result would be their going out of business.  I'm not guessing.  I've been a part of the flight sim community since the early 1980's and I've also spent considerable time working on the commercial side for several well known developers ranging from small to large.  Anyway, I know of what I speak here my friend.   Anyway, it's just not possible for a company like Aerosoft to do what you asked.  Perhaps a better request would be "would you guys please consider developing more for P3D?  Then again, there has to be a reasonable expectation they would make their money back and produce a profit for their efforts, and (not guessing here either) the P3D market has shrunk considerably over the past few years and continues to do so.   Best wishes.  
    • I am the happy owner of the DHC-6 and I must say that I am looking forward to being able to use it in MSFS24. Yesterday I flew it from Phaplu to Kangel Danda. I had a lot of fun, it is a really well-built aircraft. Afterwards I will fly from Kangel Danda to Lukla, it will be exciting! 🙂  
    • Hi,   You should upgrade to the last Configurator so that you would be on the same page with the video you saw :  http://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_HONEYCOMB_P3DV4_V2.zip   In terms of axes assignments, P3d V4 and V5 are similar.   Regards.  
    • It seems worth noting that PMDG removed their own pushback for the 777 in order to rebuild it. It seems the ground handling changes made by Asobo in SU15 might be deeper (and possibly not documented properly in the SDK, or 'GDK'?) All just speculation on my part.
    • You mean where they said they were gonna pretty much build it from the ground up? Either way, the Vision Jet is also still available on the Marketplace, they should have allowed the Twotter to remain on sale as well.
    • Hello, I have Prepar3d version 4.5 and recently purchased the Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant. I went online to see how to configure the thrust and reverser levers. Since then I can't seem to get the reversers to disengage. I've tried every combination I can think of in the profile editor including deleting any saved references to reversers under "Variables" and using the "Lever # Detent" button rather than the "Lever # Commercial Reverser / GA GoAround" button to set the variables. In P3d itself on the axis assignments page I tried all combinations of "throttle reverser axis", "throttle axis", reverse box checked, reverse box unchecked that I could think of. On the sim itself (QW Boeing 787) it stays in idle reverse. Moving the throttles usually only moves the reverser levers (sometimes both reversers and throttle levers depending on what I changed) and is the only way I can get the reversers back to idle. I realize this is complicated, what I'm hoping here is someone can give me the steps on configuring the throttle quadrant using P3d version 4. I started a whole new profile in the configuration editor but don't want to go off on a path that gets me lost like before. I saw a tutorial with a nice British gentleman online but he had P3d V5 and a slightly older version of the Honeycomb configurator (I have 2.1.0) so it got to a point where there was enough difference that I couldn't follow his instructions exactly and I wound up with different results. Any help would be appreciated.   Cheers, Eric
    • Soooo......any news?   🙂
    • When pushback completes, the tool requests that the parking brake is set. As soon as the player does so, it plays the audio and disconnects the vehicle.   Instead, could you add an extra button under the PARKING BRAKE in the CONTROLS tab named something like CONFIRM ENGINE START or RELEASE TUG to simulate the tug waiting for confirmation that the engine startup has completed and it can now release the aircraft?   This also prevents a little bug where only part of the confirmation message plays, which I suspect happens when SIMULATE NOSEWHEEL LIFT is off.   It would be nice if you add an extra audio "awaiting good engine start" like what GSX does, but not necessary. Just pulse the button when it is time.   PS My VA's ACARS client frequently detects 2G or higher during pushback of the FSS E-Jets. Might be something to investigate.
    • Where was that announced? I'm curious to read more
    • Yes please! I love the CRJ so much and Hans got me very excited with the announcement of a "V2" version of it. Im patient, but its over a year now and no new info... The CRJ needs to be made great again!
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use