So What Type Of Mission Is The Aerosoft FSX One?

Kofi

Kofi

Happy New Year

If you are refering to the short flight missionI have just successfully completed it................it is fun with a twist towards the end...........give it a whirl.............but it is a Cessna 172

• Aerosoft
yes, it's a real short mission. But who knew that the default cessna could be so challenging :lol:

I hope we'll see more missions in the new year from Aerosoft.

Happy 2007 everyone :D

You will, this was really just a test to see how complex it was and to see how large things get if you start to add high definition sound files.

You will, this was really just a test to see how complex it was and to see how large things get if you start to add high definition sound files.

If you need any voices in the future give me a shout :)

• Aerosoft
I've been messing with the SDK and, man, there's so much potential, I created couple of missions to test and amazed myself with the power of this tool and how fairly easy is the learning curve...

But actually making them (and avoiding the bugs) is incredible time consuming.

Who'd want your Northern accent on tape? You know they prefer the southern soft drawl :wink:

NORTHERN!!!! You cheeky badger, you not heard me on TS I'm grew up in London mate and I still sound like an extra from 'Eastenders' :wink: :lol::lol::P