Oslo 2,0 version 106 Grass problem

Hello, on the release of version 106 of Mega Airport Oslo V2.0 I de-installed version 104 from FSX which is running on a Windows 7 OS 64 bit.

The problem is quite odd, when running version 104 within FSX my grass showed correctly, however with version 106 installed (the previous version was de-installed correctly before installing version 106) the grass is now not showing correctly. The clumps are white in colour in all seasons within FSX.

Is there a simple way to fix this problem?

post-13864-0-41541000-1434662616_thumb.j

post-13864-0-95057200-1434662632_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

charliebravo, are you running Orbx Norway? I saw the same thing after updating to Oslo 1.6, and with Orbx Norway active as well as inactive.

To help others with troubleshooting, I removed the previous version via Windows Control Panel and reinstalled with my AV off and as Adminstrator.

Jo is usually right on top of this kind of issue, and someone else may have figured it out. Stay tuned...

Sorry about posting in the wrong part of forum, but the answer is that I do not have any orbx scenery at all within FSX

I also did a clean de-install of version 104 via the control panel after deleting the scenery within fsx first and installed with full administrator rights. About AV, I have to admit didn't disable this before installing V106. (I use Mcafee Suite).

Thank you for your continued help.

Have you checked to make sure the season in the ENGM control panel matches that selected in FSX? It looks like the "winter" textures in the control panel overlaid on a different season in FSX. I could be wrong though.

Nick

I will give this a look when I get an opportunity, are you saying that if the seasons (FSX and Oslo Configuration tool) do not match this could give rise to the problem?

Thank you for your quick response and your help.

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Nick is correct, since summer in Norway is totally different to summer in Italy, which can't be handled properly by default FSX. That's the reason why addons come sometimes with their own season settings.

I will give this a look when I get an opportunity, are you saying that if the seasons (FSX and Oslo Configuration tool) do not match this could give rise to the problem?

Thank you for your quick response and your help.

Regards

Yes, I seem to recall something similar happening to me previously. Let us know your findings.

Nick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

From where do I get MA Oslo 2 (v 106) - DVD version. Update area still showin v104.

Harry

edit: just saw the other thread - So I have to wait ...

Archived