Thank you Mathijs. Sure the 34UM95 is phantastic, but not my Budget at the moment. Just bought a Sailingboat in Lemmer, Friendship 28. Have to wait now for the next bigger Shopping :)

There also is a lower resolution version of that screen available (well, it's still the same resolution you see on other "standart" monitors), which costs "just" 400€. Probably that's more affordable.

Hi, I am also looking at the LG 21:9 34UM95 for my new build, it looks fantastic !

​I have a Nvidia GTX970 graphics card, what sort of FPS can I expect with Airbus A320/A321 on FSX? Can the PFD and ND be read clearly?

What about monitors with G sync?

Or 4K monitors?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, I am also looking at the LG 21:9 34UM95 for my new build, it looks fantastic !

​I have a Nvidia GTX970 graphics card, what sort of FPS can I expect with Airbus A320/A321 on FSX? Can the PFD and ND be read clearly?

I also have the 34UM95 (thanks to Mathijs showing some screens) and with my 980 GTX I see no FPS diff with my old 27" 1440p monitor.

And yes, you can read the PFD/ND very clearly with widescreen and zoom .60 or higher.

• Aerosoft

FPS depends on a lot of things and screen resolution is not a very important one there (strangely enough). And of course the PFD and ND will be as clear as on any monitor, that all depends on if you are zoomed in or out. I'll attach an uncompressed image of how my display looks. I had about 40 fps at that.

2015-4-8_14-27-7-75.zip

I'm waiting for the new Philips 40" 4k monitor. This will cost around 800€ .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Aerosoft

I'm waiting for the new Philips 40" 4k monitor. This will cost around 800€ .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried a Dell 4k screen, but I swapped it for a 3440x1440 display. Games just work some much better if they fill you field of view.

Thanks for the great screenshot Mathijs, wow!

I think I'll go for the LG 3440x1440 display, and see how many FPS I can get with my build. With a bit of zoom, as long as the PFD and ND are visible clearly, that is very important.

G-sync requirements don't seem much of an issue for flight sims?

• Aerosoft

Thanks for the great screenshot Mathijs, wow!

I think I'll go for the LG 3440x1440 display, and see how many FPS I can get with my build. With a bit of zoom, as long as the PFD and ND are visible clearly, that is very important.

G-sync requirements don't seem much of an issue for flight sims?

G-Sync does not matter, but FPS will depend on your setting. Screen resolution has not a large impact on FPS in FSX.

Archived