Just an image

• 1 month later...

Hi Mathijs,

it's possible to get a screenshot from inside the Airbus-cockpit?

What about the eyecare with 60 Hz vertical-frequence?

Sorry for mi simple English.

Hallo Mathijs,

Ist es möglich, einen Screenshot von Ihrem LG 34UM95 aus dem Airbuscockpit hier zu sehen?

Wie ist es mit ermüdungsfreiem Sehen bei diesem Bildschirm.

Da ich einen neuen PC und einen neuen Monitor kaufen will, bin ich an Ihren Erfahrungen sehr interessiert.

Zur Zeit habe ich einen 120 Hz-Monitor.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort.

Heinz

Eine Antwort in englisch ist kein Problem. Bei mir haperts mit Sprechen und Hören in englisch.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I only have this pic on my iPhone. I will sent you some when I am back home. I see no problems with the 60hz, never had a monitor above 60hz.

The 34"widescreen is really really cool, wouldn't want to fly without it anymore.

c0154bce332af2ea9d34b6b844ac9604.jpg

These pics I borrowed from the FTX forum, they were the last push I needed to buy the new monitor.

530dfacde1edbfc972d0bf97d71fc8c4.jpg

bab75aecc2e84bafb2f52331df9e5ea5.jpg

I only have this pic on my iPhone. I will sent you some when I am back home. I see no problems with the 60hz, never had a monitor above 60hz.

The 34"widescreen is really really cool, wouldn't want to fly without it anymore.

c0154bce332af2ea9d34b6b844ac9604.jpg

These pics I borrowed from the FTX forum, they were the last push I needed to buy the new monitor.

530dfacde1edbfc972d0bf97d71fc8c4.jpg

bab75aecc2e84bafb2f52331df9e5ea5.jpg

Many thanks! for your screenshots.

Heinz

Archived