New Airbus 1.10 version question

• Deputy Sheriffs

The release is no accident. It was planned but as you can see on the top of the webpage the AS team is spread very thin this week.

I think tomorrow there will be an "official" statement but for now just download it and fly it. I for one much rather have the SP than the announcement of an SP.

• Deputy Sheriffs

will be there an update or hotfixes for existing purchased users ?

If you mean the new A318/319 and A320/321 product line then yes,of course. Just download the product again and you will have the SP1 with V1.10.

And if you mean the Airbus Extended I would advise you to read and search the forum a bit.

I for one much rather have the SP than the announcement of an SP.

Sorry, I have to disagree on that one...I simply don't like to install updates without a changelog and therefore not knowing what the update actually does.

Thank you for the clarification though! :)

Can we also expect SP2 for the A318/319 in the next few days, bringing it up to date to A320/321 SP1?

• Aerosoft

The release of A320/A321 1.10 (SP1) is indeed done a bit haphazard because of the fact so many of our staff is offline at this moment. But as we done that version for the DVD we might as well release it for download. When I am fully back next week ill sort things out. But for now, just use it and you will see that many of the known issues are fixed.

Archived