Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfd

Wing Lights

Greetings,

Now don't start yelling at me....

I used the excellent tweak to improve the wing lights in AirbusX A320/A321. How would I go about applying something similar for A318/A319.

Any replies, gratefully accepted.

Graham

What tweak was that?

And we love people tweaking the software, it is infact one of the reasons we still have major parts in XML. That's code even I can understand.

Thanks Mathijs and Patrick,

Yes that's the tweak. I wonder how I might go about modifying those values to apply them to the A318/A319. I would try on my own, but a little knowledge is a dangerous thing :flame_s:

Thanks to Mark79 for the tweak.

Thanks,

Graham

EDIT: It appears I double posted this thread. Not sure how I did it. My apologies. G

I think we can make it work also on A319/A318, basicly its just light positions that has to be put in place for wing lights to show correctly. Everything else (fx files etc) is covered already with Mark79:s mod. Anyone willing to experiment with those light positions?

Experimenting...it works http://postimg.org/image/vb45ap8q1/, i just have to find correct positions for the lights :D

Mikael,

Thank you for experimenting. Once you get it right, would you be willing to post the fix?

Graham

Yes, if i manage to get positions right, it's going to take awhile ;)

Yes they work but placing those lights is really timeconsuming :(

Just tested Mark79's mod on the new A320/321 and it works very nicely, now i'll try to continue with the 318/319 tweak :)

post-74051-0-37546200-1415878880_thumb.j

Here are the positions for the wing lights for the A319/319, i'll continue to tweak them more when i have time :)
A318
light.1 = 8, 12.5, 21.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.2 = 8, 8.0, 20.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.3 = 8, 12.5, -21.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.4 = 8, 8.0, -20.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing
A319
light.1 = 8, 19.8, 19.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.2 = 8, 8.0, 18.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.3 = 8, 19.8, -19.5, -7.0, fx_airbusx_wing
light.4 = 8, 8.0, -18.5, -1.0, fx_airbusx_wing

Hey Miksu77,

Thanks for the info, but where exactly do we add the tweak?

Thanks in advance.

HI,

I do believe that the tweak should be added in the [LIGHTS] section of the aircraft.cfg file of the respective planes A318, A319CFM, A319IAE. With the new versions of Airbus, there is only 1 light listed by default. The number is light.0. Add the lights listed above, underneath the default entry and save the file(s).

I think you have to add a comma to the end of each line.

Thanks Mikael,

Graham

EDIT: Emiliost posted the answer as I was writing this reply. Sorry for the duplication.