t.o. config memo

sLYFa

After landing and clearing the runway I decided to do another take-off without shutting down the engines (i.e. taxiing straight back to the runway). By pressing the t.o. config test button I should get the t.o. config test memo on the upper ECAM back which obviously has disappeared during my previous take-off. However, in the A319 pressing the t.o. config test button does nothing. I may be mistaken but IIRC thats how it works on the real A/C.

• 2 weeks later...

As this is not SOP it could be we do not model this completely. I will however check on what should happen and then we'll see if it is worthwhile to implement.

Well, it's very simple. At any stage with engines running before take-off pushing the T/O Config Test Button should bring up the Take-Off Memo into the Upper ECAM. It was SOP in our company to press the button if the memo was not present by any reason.

Oskar

• Aerosoft

Well, it's very simple. At any stage with engines running before take-off pushing the T/O Config Test Button should bring up the Take-Off Memo into the Upper ECAM. It was SOP in our company to press the button if the memo was not present by any reason.

Oskar

Ahh if life would be that easy.... Sorry this really IS a complex issue but as I said we'll look into it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Mathijs, can we expect a new hotfix ,soon?

I want to prepare a HD , with clean OS+FSX+A318-319.

Thanks in advance.

Miquel.

Lets stay on topic please.

would like to share my experience after completed a flight use the right MCDU menu select "Turn around Flight" it never give any problem for me..reload a new flightplan and there you go :-) happy take off :-)

Archived