hotfix causing stutters.

reflic

hello aerosoft dev team ive been trying out the hotfix you guys released today, and mind you before i installed the hotfix the plane ran completely stutter free, now before we all go how do you know the hotfix is causing stutters well i narrowed it down through the process of elimination. before the hotfix the plane ran fine, any other aircraft ran fine also now mind you this stutter problem was narrowed down to just the A319, all my other aircraft ran fine. after installing the hotfix it became clear after every other second id get a stutter and it wasnt a micro stutter it was a freeze for a second stutter. nothing seemed to fix this, i thought at first it was the ORBX KMRY i had just got so i tried eliminating that, no go. on the default KMRY it still stuttered (i tried the default flight in the A319/NGX/777 as a good control also so it wasn't limited to one particular scenery), so i tried clearing my FSX.cfg and starting from scratch. still experienced the stutters, baffled by this not even thinking it was the A319 hotfix, i tried clearing my shader10 folder and scenery indexes and facilities folders. let fsx rebuild it all fresh, still experienced stutters...well i thought it could be FSUIPC autosave causing the stutters...disabled that.. annnd still got the stutters...at this point i had no clue what was causing the stutters..then i had just remembered i had installed the hotfix for the a319, well i decided to uninstall and reinstall, this time electing not to install RAAS thinking maybe that was causing it also..so i didnt install RAAS, and loaded up after restarting my computer and what do you know stutter free! yay! so then i thought well alls i did was install the hotfix so lets see if i can install it again and see if ive narrowed it down..installed the hotfix and the stutters returned..hopefully this helps other people out or even gets the attention to look into this.

computer specs for this particular issue are as follows.

Intel I7 4820k O.C 4.6GHZ (temps under 40C so its not a overheating problem)

Nvidia Geforce GTX760 4GB

8GB corsair 1600MHZ ram

120GB SSD Corsair

MSI X79A-GD45 plus

I can confirm that issue. There are a lot stutter when moving on VC. I got high FPS example at LPPT V2, cockpit between 35-45 FPS.

With HotFix 1.

That isn't happening with 320, wasn't happening anything at all.

Affirmative, I too have noticed stutters in the VC since applying the Hotfix. To be certain, I've just reinstalled v1.00 (no hotfix) and the stutters have gone.

Hello Joshua,

In my thought is Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll but let's wait for more feedback.

Definitely agree. It seems to be the Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll from the hotfix that is causing the stuttering, Joshua.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I have a massive memory leak, fps drops to round 5 with ECAM_2.dll from hotfix 1. After changing back to the org file all works well.

P3dv2.3 , win 7 64bit,

I am sorry, but how did you measure that memory leak? It's pretty tricky to get that right.

Please replace the ECAM dll with the one in the zip.

You can find the location of the dll in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Panel_Fallback

Think the bug was introduced trying to fix the black ecam issues.

How can I change back to that orginal file?

Just have the .exe file!

You were supposed to make a backup before installing the hotfix. If you haven't you'll have to reinstall the entire package again.

Just to report,

I tried the aircraft today after applying the hotfix yesterday.

Absolutely no problems. I also use ASN for my weather and even with that running, still no problems.

My frame rate seems to be completely fine.

attachicon.gifAirbus_ECAMD2D.zip

You can find the location of the dll in Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base\Panel_Fallback

yup that did it! thanks joshua! good job as always, you can mark that as answered hopefully this will help others who had this particular problem.

attachicon.gifAirbus_ECAMD2D.zip

Great! Is the official hotfix updated with this change?

Archived