FMGS:NAVIGATION DATABASE FILE NOT OPENED

lindbergh72

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mathijs suggested to use NavDataPro until Navigraph updated their installer to install their files into the new location. I referred to that advise.

Hello,

You can use the Navigraph data if you want but you have to do as follow :

[You may need the airbus X extended already installed]

- Execute the airac 1410 for airbus x extended 1.15 or above

- Copy the folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended

- Paste the Folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback

Don't forget to select Navigraph on the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator....

Regards.

Christophe.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Th

Hi i use NavdataPro and i get same error here, i use only NavDataPro it says Error databse file not opened

Then your setup/configuration is not correct.
Please check that the following folder exists and is not empty: ...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro

Th

Then your setup/configuration is not correct.

Please check that the following folder exists and is not empty: ...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro

You mean Lockheed Martin, yes i checked its not empty.

1410,18SEP15OCT/14,1409,21AUG17SEP/14

Ah oK you edited your post, yes, but strange, do you have 2 databases in this directory? Just checked in P3D and I do not get this error.

In my disc so its only P3dv2 is installed, maybe it is newest fspuic are the problem i try to reslove it. When i get that kind of message my wheater radar or terrain radar is not working to. I hope i can resolve.

I thank the developers for this extension, one of the better aircraft. It's clean baby problem from the outset, we should all try to help and improve the later versions.

Hello all folks i think i resolved it.

There are two modes in the database mcdu display. I choose the first one then I get no errors conditions. Nice. As I understand so maligned database is for NavDataPro secondary base is for navigraph. But I have solved the problem.

thanks for your help mates.

Sincerely

Kaplan.

Hello,

- Copy the folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended

- Paste the Folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback

Don't forget to select Navigraph on the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator....

Regards.

Christophe.

Thank you :-) it's working now

Hello,

Regards.

Christophe.

Thank You Christophe M :excellenttext_s:

I tested new Navigraph FMS Data manager.

we can add Aerosoft A318/A319 now.

and we can update AIRAC db.

.....but. they updata aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavDataPro folder:D

so. we don't have to check Navigraph on Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator.

we must check out NavDataPRO, even if you use Navigraph data.

Archived