Performance

maxhades

Actually what does that ASN DLL in XML?

What is function of it DLL? In my guess is a essential file of ASN core and shouldn't be removed or deactivated.

Keep in mind that using ASN off and haven't removed that ASN lines of XML it will be running always that DLL because when FSX is started one of first thing which is done is run all such of things which are on XML and if ASN DLL is still on XML and ASN off (that ASN DLL runs even if you have ASN off) and you got bad FPS it's anything with settings which is causing FPS drop.

Also for stutter detailed discussion let's use that topic to keep topic well.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85480-hotfix-causing-stutters/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys
P3D V2
Airbus A320 35 + FPS stable
Airbus A318 20-25 FPS not stable
in the same situation (cold and dark)
ASN off in the dll.xml - no change
FSUIPC off in the dll.xml - no change
Airbus A318
If I limit the FPS to 30 FPS drop to 15
Karl-Heinz

• Aerosoft

With the 320 Bus or PMDG i got the same FPS as always, that means nailed on 22fps (locked at 22)

With the 319 Bus between 16-20fps like yesterday

As I explained this is not too unexpected and not related to the other people who got single digit fps. The load on CPU is higher in this model and your computer is not happy with that. Do not expect any of the changes we do to affect that.

For all the people who have expectedly low FPS (at least 15 fps lower then the Airbus Extended) please let's continue this discussion here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85542-framerate-issues/

Archived