Will the A320/321 have the WX Radar and Terr addition?

AirbusFlyer27

Just to make it clear: It will be implemented in the new A320/321 which will be released after the A318/319, but not in the old Airbus.

This means I have to buy the whole A320/321 again if I want to have WX and terrain on 320/321?

This means I have to buy the whole A320/321 again if I want to have WX and terrain on 320/321?

Upgrade offer available for Extended customers: 15 EUR incl. VAT (less if VAT is not applicable):

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/82081-airbus-projects-preview/?p=587535

Upgrade offer available for Extended customers: 15 EUR incl. VAT (less if VAT is not applicable):

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/82081-airbus-projects-preview/?p=587535

Thank you for clearing that.

I think this is a great offer from aerosoft! In my opinion the AXE is the best Airbus in Simworld (including fsx and Xplane) and this feature will add much more "real-feeling".

Agreed: The Extended grew considerably in its versions 1.10 and 1.15/1.16.

Even though wx radar and terrain on ND had been announced as freebies for existing Extended customers, the feature list for the new A320/321 ("even longer than just Extended" :lol:) is impressive and all the other additional features combined represent good value for an additional 15 EUR (IMHO ...)

If you're interested, also check out the so-called "steep approaches" implemented in the A318 specifically - the preview thread has some detailed information on that (just search for 'steep approach', narrowed to the preview topic).

Archived