Unable to download Heathrow extended

stratfordman

I have just purchased Heathrow Extended but when trying to download the software the process will not complete.

I have tried both the Europe and USA servers and both stopped after downloading 51% and 85%.

I have noticed that on n2 after a short period it keeps flashing 'send get/connecting' but does not load any further.

I am wondering whether anyone else has had this experience or if someone may provide some guidance for me.

In the past I have loaded a large amount of downloads without any issues.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Michael

• Aerosoft

I just checked our servers and they seem to be running without problems and we had dozens of customers downloading it. So it really has to be an issue on the internet between our servers and your system. I suggest you clear the browser cache (or use another browser) and try again later.

When downloading n2 after about 51 shows that it is not receiving data and the message 'setget/connecting' keeps flashing and it does not receive any further download information.

The other n factors are OK until about 80% when they too get the same message.

I really cannot download this software and I have a pretty good system.

I have now asked the support desk whether they will send me the DVD option and that I will pay the difference.

I have never had any issues before when it comes to downloading add on's.

Any further observations could be useful.

Michael

• Aerosoft

I checked bandwidth and server and both are running just above 10%. The problem really has to be in the internet. If you are on AOL as your email address suggests I am not very surprised because we had more problems with that network in the last few months.

It would be possible to exchange this for a disk, but it will take some time to arrange and then it has to be made and shipped. I am 100% sure you will be able to download it again before the disk would be there. But do make sure you clear your browser cache as you might be downloading from your own harddisk and that would make it fail at the same point time and time again.

Archived