Larnaca X + AES = Double Jetways

Kurt2404

Hi everybody,

I bought Aerosoft's Larnaca X a few days before and activated AES for this airport. The result is that the original jetways are still present and the animated AES-jetways come additionally. How can I wipe out the not animated original jetways? Any useful hint is appreciated!

Hi Keith,

LCLK was just present as stock airport of FSX and I couldn't find any secondary AFCAD file. I also highlighted the line of LCLK in the AES-Help-Window and clicked on the repair button but no success. I also scanned all BGL-files within the Larnaca folder for any obvious filenames which could be related to the jetways like jetways.bgl or similar, but als here no joy.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Actually, the best place for the AES folder is at the top of the scenery library. If you open AESHelp, I think it even offers to move the AES entry to the top.

@ Herman: Thanks for this hint but AES is steady on top of the scenery data base

@ Mighty Dog: I'll try a reinstall of LCLK today in the evening and report about the result. How can I prove that I have got the latest version? I just used the download file from the simMarket Webpage which should be the most up-to-date one...

My version of Larnaca is V1.00, the suggested deinstallation/reinstallation was completly performed by using the programs/features function of Win7 and the Aerosoft installer routine.

Anyway the unsatisfying situation persists: Double jetways everywhere in LCLK and no obvious Installation/handling fault to see.

Is it sensible to open a ticket via Aerosoft's support?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kurt, I just tried to replicate you isseu, but I can't see anything being wrong. So please show us a screenshot of your situation.

Also:

- when installing Larnaca did you run the installer as Administrator?

- when activating Larnaca in AES, did you run both, AES and FSX, as Administrator?

Hi Mopperle,

the answer for both of your questions is YES.

I just did a further uninstall of Larnaca X by using the Windows 7 native programs/features tool, restarted the PC, checked for eventual remaining folders containing files with "Larnaca", started AES-Help (received the message that the airport is activated but not installed) and finally installed Larnaca X again.

Sadly no success as you may see from the attached screen shot. All other AES supported airports work flawless.

post-76368-0-77679500-1409073901_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Archived