EDDF/SG4 Autobahn Problem

With both Mega Airport Frankfurt and Scenery Germany 4 installed, autobahn A5 ends in a forest about a mile north of the Frankfurter Kreuz and A3 has about a one mile gap about 2 miles west of the Frankfurter Kreuz. In downtown Frankfurt, the bahnhof, at least I think it's the bahnhof, has no tracks visible.

Hi!

Can you post some screenshots (with coordinates) here? That will make it much easier for us to find out the reason of your problem.

Sascha

That's really strange. The highways around Frankfurt are in one file and I have no idea why the highways from this file are displayed at one location and at the next location they're not displayed.

Looks like there is some additional addon/scenery, which added some road excludes in certain areas but I don't know a single one doing that around EDDF. Whatever there's wrong on your system - on a clean system it will work.

Sascha

make sure your autogen is set to high.

Sorry, but that won't help. Autogen has nothing to do with railway lines and roads. It might also be a hardware issue (you won't believe how strange flightsim terrain can look with the latest computer from a discount market).

Sascha

Sorry, but that won't help. Autogen has nothing to do with railway lines and roads. It might also be a hardware issue (you won't believe how strange flightsim terrain can look with the latest computer from a discount market).

Sascha

the road itself is the problem. roads in fs delet all other scenery objects if the pass threw them so you gotta see if you installed something. Maybe something that edited entire germany or that area, but aslong as the road is there, you wont see the autobahn as it is supossed to look in the addon scenery.

I took a look and compared your screen shots to my observations within FS. I could not duplicate the autobahns ending abruptly. I had previously installed EDDF and just recently install SG4.

One thing I did notice; I have the soccer stadiums installed and when I was over the Frankfurt stadium, I observed a smaller stadium inside the bigger one.

<edit> Added a screen shot.

Marty