Beaver Extended

Yardreamer

Nothing, we are actually very far from starting such a project if we will do it at all. Right now everything on a Beaver Extended is just speculation...

• 4 months later...

why you must know some one at ether viking aircraft or Kenmore that would let you take photos of one of there customers aircraft while there doing the refurbishments to the aircraft's so you can do there modification kits for your dhc 2 extended aircraft. mathjis maybe you should go to airventure 2015 and talk to them at viking if they are there. i am shore someone would love to help you once they understood what and who you and aerosoft where and what your plan is.

chad hittehnberger.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve's DX10Fixer's latest offering has given a new lease of life to the old girl. Cockpit shadows! I was never too worried about cockpit shadows in the Beaver because it's fairly 'busy' in there. How wrong can you be? Cockpit shadows bring her to life. So not to worry over much about the 'Extended', although of course it will be mightily welcomed.

I am really looking forward to this one! Thanks guys for listening to the request for an extended version of this magnificent bush plane that is alive and well servicing Canada's wilderness regions.

Rick

Sorry just not part of this project, we really want to go for an old style Beaver.

For Months or that mater years with diligence I have watched for this post and the one month I don't ...... So for taking this in mind

OK I am old so if this is not real please tell me now if NOT A JOKE many many thanks....

1 request ... if possible please incorporate primmer required cold weather cranky starts and a warm up... oh with lots of smoke

Dreamer

• 5 months later...

Any news on this? I've seen a few posts dotted around over the past year, but nothing definitive.

A Beaver with an engine you can breaks and needs tlc would be wonderful.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As far as I know the Beaver is still planned, but we need Mathijs for any more info. Currently he is on vacation so please be patient. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not forgotten but no news right now.

Just asking as my fingers and toes are a little cramped from the continued crossing of same...

Dreamer

• 5 months later...

Archived