Kos X or Manhatam x? which would you buy?

Eduard Gasull

I´m buying right know, and i don't decide which buy. Im buying FLIGTH 1 CITATION MUSTANG, Navdata pro and which scenario manhattan X or Kos X? i can't decide so leave you votes here!

Citation_Mustang.jpg

navdatapro.jpg

and this?kosx_200.jpg or this one ? manhattanx_200.jpg

DD N.Y. provides a far greater coverage, but can be a massive strain concerning VAS and fps. So, depending on your preferences and your system/settings, AS Manhattan still can be a good choice.

For Kos, pls. check the AS Holiday Airports (1): Should you ever want to get a 2nd airport from that bundle, the two separate purchases add up to about the same price that the holiday bundle is. But the bundle contains two more airports ...

Regarding your poll: AS Manhattan doesn't include airports, just helipads - gonna be a tough one to "thread" your Cit Mustang into one of those!!! :P

Definitely Kos!

Apart from the valid reasons given above, it is a very nice holiday destination for European simmers.

And it gives you an airport, not only a city centre to make circles above. ;)

kos_14_zpsaa8e0703.jpg

kos_16_zps403960ab.jpg

kos_17_zpse01fd28f.jpg

kos_06_zpscb50adce.jpg

kos_08_zpsdef01f6c.jpg

kos_19_zps014068b6.jpg

okey! its clear know i will buy kos, is the cheaper one (aerosoft promo) and your guys are talking so nice about it!Also i will see Airport holidays! Lets buy!

On Rafal's contest "Which screenshot does not belong to the other ones?", my bet is the one with the deck-chairs. :P

(And yes, I'm aware of the deck-chair shot being official Aerosoft advertising - just can't find it in my scenery and I *highly* doubt, these chairs should exist within the airport boundaries.)

On Rafal's contest "Which screenshot does not belong to the other ones?", my bet is the one with the deck-chairs. :P

(And yes, I'm aware of the deck-chair shot being official Aerosoft advertising - just can't find it in my scenery and I *highly* doubt, these chairs should exist within the airport boundaries.)

Well, err, Rafal ... so, there seems to be more to Kos X than what meets the eye of a superfluous superficial simmer like me ( :embaressed_s: ):

My apologies to you all - Rafal, Mathijs, Winfried, ... (tbc).

He's just bought the bundle, including Monastir, Antalya and Faro. Four airports for 7.50 EUR each, including VAT. That's not a bad price, no matter what your opinion on Kos is, ASAW.

And I had just corrected myself, 10 min before you posted, ASAW, some improvements actually had been modeled into the Kos X surroundings.

• Aerosoft

DONT buy Kos...its just the airport area!! And thats not a big one..the rest of the island is just standard FSX...for Manhattan you need a very good PC

Uhh you know how large Kos is? It's like saying Maastricht airport only covers the airport and not the whole Limburg province.

Of course it's just the airport area and immediate surroundings, but that's all you need isn't it? Certainly if you're flying IFR (as I think is the case by the choice of aircraft and NavDataPro) you don't need more.

Of course, for flying VFR a different choice would be logical but I think there won't be much VFR flying to it. Therefor it's good not to have bought Manhattan wich is basically made for VFR flying.

Finally i got twice :boohoo_s: , im thing im starting to be an aerosoft compulsive buyer :mecry_s:

but on month is one moth, only for this month i got holliday airports and manhattan

thanks guys/sirs.

Archived