SDK Airline Editor

Rudi

I have just added the European Airwings and uploaded to the forum.

But it seems very hard to add evry airport one by one. Is´nt it possible to mark more than one airport and then press the ADD button? Same with aircrafts.

Yes, off course, but I have to add evry airport after another - and this is a lot of time to spent :mecry_s: f.e. I will add evry airport starting with E..., you know how much there are? :confused2_s:

For such situations you can use regions ;) For Germany ED, for Poland EP and add them as airport codes. Remember that you can only type 2 chars long regions (not 1 or 3) for any part of the world. If the ICAO of the airport starts with the two letter you've added to airline airports list the airline will operate at that airport.

Easier now? :D

Ahh no, all airports need 4 character for sure.

Robert has written this:

For such situations you can use regions ;) For Germany ED, for Poland EP and add them as airport codes. Remember that you can only type 2 chars long regions (not 1 or 3) for any part of the world. If the ICAO of the airport starts with the two letter you've added to airline airports list the airline will operate at that airport.

Whats now??

• Aerosoft

Robert has written this:

Whats now??

Damn, GATC has features I did not even know about. I stand corrected!

Archived