Where can I post problems with Varanasi for FS9 version?

Velocity

Hello

I have a problem with the FS verion of Varanasi.

I asume that is has something to do with the AFCAD.

I noticed that AI aircrafts at the middle gangway at the terminal are floating.

Sometimes it happens that the gound rolls up on the runway.

Can you please fix that?

It indeed looks like you got a conflicting AFCAD file. Please make sure that any freeweare scenery you have had previously had been properly uninstalled and that in case you have an AI Traffic Addon the AFCAD files for Varanasi of the Traffic Addon are also disabled. You can do this by renaming them from .bgl to .off.

• 2 months later...

I have Paro scenery and therefore had to install Himalaya mesh as stated in the Paro Readme. Its about 300 miles away from Varanasi. I will move the priority settings of Varanasi. Maybe that help. Anyway it is not that big problem as i mentioned slightly above. But overall very nice and compact scenery.

I will put a scenery shot. As you can see if there is another layer under runway.

Ferdi Vefa

Yes exceot filter settings. In Fs9 we have only bi and Trilinear choice. BTW as mentioned in this topic the manual is only for FSX. Maybe it is Graphic Card issue or driver. Anyway thanks for your replys.

Ferdi Vefa

Archived