Navaids not being shown

Dear Aerosoft Team,
dear forum users,

I have a problem with my A320/A321.
I don't get an indication of several VORs and NDBs, although they are entered in the navaid.txt in FSX/Aerosoft/Airbus X Extended/NavDataPRO file.
Is there any chance to modify those to show them on the ND?
By the way, I do see them on the ND when activating VOR or NDB function on the EFIS Control Panel.

Thank you very much,
gurkenbaum

There are two things to observe:

1) Each navaid has a disctinctive indication range. Usually NDBs have only 25 NM, whereas VORs have different ranges, depending on the type (high, low, terminal etc.)

2) A navaid can only be tuned (and thus indicating on RMI needles or HSI) when this navaid is part of the FSX database - no matter whether it is in the add-on database or not. On the ND all navaids are shown, independently of whether they are part of the add-on database or FSX database.

Oskar

thank you for your reply!

1) is obvious to my, I was actually over the navaid, when it didn't have any indication.
2) Do you maybe know a possibility to change the FSX database? Is there only the one with the BGLCompiler or is there also a text file?

Thank you for your help!

Archived