We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Mathijs Kok

Your Screenshots (part 2)

Detcord,   thanks for reply and that is amazing livery paint that you did for USAF KC-10s!!

Regards,

Aharon

Loved by pilots,Loved by passengers,and now loved by simmers,

Boeing 777 departing from Doha

86807598d1.jpg

©image copyright jamee9

• Upvote 1

Your FEX EX livery is SUPER AWESOME and your screenshot showing that Nepal livery is AMAZING.

Regards,

Aharon

• Upvote 1

Detcord,  I cannot figure out what airport is that.  Care to tell us identity of the airport please? And of course,  super amazing screenshots!

Regards,

Aharon

Detcord,  I cannot figure out what airport is that.  Care to tell us identity of the airport please? And of course,  super amazing screenshots!

Regards,

Aharon

Top is FlyTampa LOWW and the bottom is FlyTampa EKCH.

• Upvote 1

Here is one of the fictive EMB 175 paint I did of Jet Time.. and a few of Saab 340

Jet_time_LN_3.jpg

Saab340_2.jpg

Saab340_3.jpg

Saab340_5.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 5.1.2016 at 03:23, DetCord sagte:

Excellent DetCord! Is this an improved version of the "Sterntaler" liverie John had uploaded in January 2015, or did you create this one from scratch?

1 hour ago, mikewhiskey said:

Excellent DetCord! Is this an improved version of the "Sterntaler" liverie John had uploaded in January 2015, or did you create this one from scratch?

Nah mate, it's John's livery. His World Tail liveries are awesome.

Vor 1 Stunde, DetCord sagte:

Yup, I agree about his Word tail liveries. Must be a real pain to make 'em this detailed, I reckon. But who am I talking to, hey!

Have a good one and see you in a bit man. 

53 minutes ago, mikewhiskey said:

Yup, I agree about his Word tail liveries. Must be a real pain to make 'em this detailed, I reckon. But who am I talking to, hey!

Have a good one and see you in a bit man. 

Not easy. I did the testing for him before he released them and the reference material is pretty bare. Most of the photos are old and low-res, while almost no data exists for the color patterns. He spent a loooooong time on them.

Don't forget when these tails were " new " most people had just simple camera's ( not counting professional's ) and certainly no megapixel digital SLR's . Most photo's I came across were very low-res ( 640 X 480 !! ) or scanned from slides .

Much as I would like to continue with the World Tails , some ( such as Water Dreaming ) entail having to drawn the same thing on 3 different scales ( tailfin , tail section and the doors on the tail section ) and even then having to match everything up as well . The Benyhone ( tartan ) was " hard " enough ( and I had to use " painters license " to finish it ) !!

EDIT : I am using DetCord's screenshot as my screensaver now as well !

I guess most users underestimate (or simply don't care) the amount of work you guys put into painting your liveries. All they seem to care about, is adding another one to their collection and preferably for free. It's a shame especially if people cease uploading their stuff because they feel their work just is not appreciated enough. Most of the time, it's your passion that keeps you guys going and I'm grateful for that!

Btw, LOVE your Benyhone liverie John, as I have a soft spot for tartan-patterns.

Mods, sorry for the offtopic. Getting back on track now:

fraboxkcrwi.png

• Upvote 3

True enough on that

Nice! I don't recognize the jet blast deflector. What airport is that? And I take it that's Steve's AeroLogic livery, right?

AdIvRBr.png

wdtItbR.png

• Upvote 5