LNAV disconnect

Martin Müller

Hello!

I have the latest airbus version installed. All is working good so far, but a problem occurs again and again:

The LNAV disconnects and the aircraft is flying current heading. This occurs often after inserting a STAR-procedure during the flight.

To solve this problem i must make a new "direct-to".

IIRC, that is RW Airbus behaviour:

When changing the lateral path, the flight mode reverts to a more basic HDG SEL to maintain the current heading before the change took place. After your FP changes you check once more everything is entered correctly and then you decide to go back to NAV (left-click for managed).

Hello guys.

I removed all discontinuities.

For example:

Im on cruising ALT @ FL340 and I'm 300nm away from destination. I enter a STAR/RWY/Tansistion and sometimes, the aircraft will not further follow the flightpath to the next waypoint. It's easy to see this if you have a wind-offset from flightpath some minutes later. With a new direct-to, the problem is solved.

What's the next/active waypoint in those situations? If it reads 'MANUAL', for example, it's not a valid WP; rather a command to steer the airplane yourself.

The waypoint name for the next inbound waypoint does not change. You don't see the problem as soon as it occurs. You see the problem, if you notice the offset from flightpath.

Sometimes you see the problem sooner, if you are short before a turn and the aircraft does not turn ;-) but all autopilot modes are managed.

Hotfix 14 is NOT to be installed after 1.10! Only Hotfix 15 and 16b, and maybe 17, when using FS2Crew.

I installed HF14 at a time where HF15 was not available. So, I think that's not a problem when you copy HF15 over HF14.

Archived