Olbia scenery update

pinco

Hi

why there isn't an official communication about the update of your Olbia Scenery ?

I know that you have updated the scenery ( v. 1.02 ) but I don't see any note about this...

Luigi

• Deputy Sheriffs

Minor updates (1.01 to 1.02) are not always anounced, and that's not just Aerosoft. One good way to stay current is to use the Aerosoft launcher and use the "Check for updates" feature under the Extras tab.

Minor updates (1.01 to 1.02) are not always anounced, and that's not just Aerosoft. One good way to stay current is to use the Aerosoft launcher and use the "Check for updates" feature under the Extras tab.

Thank you Herman for the reply !

I know this, but sometimes it needs to know some information about the installation of the upgrade.

For example, it needs to remove the old version and than to install the new one, or only to launch the new exe file over the old ?

As a rule of thumb you can say that if you have to redownload the complete product you have to remove the old one first, if it's only a minor size update you have to run it over the installed version.

As a rule of thumb you can say that if you have to redownload the complete product you have to remove the old one first, if it's only a minor size update you have to run it over the installed version.

Ok thank you !!

But if I want to know which modification are performed with the new version, where I can see this ??

if I want to know which modification are performed with the new version, where I can see this?

It may differ according to the product. It depends for example on how serious the updates are.

Usually you should go to your Aerosoft folder (in your FSX install) and see the readme file in a specific addon folder.

Here's an example of what my Antalya readme says about updated versions:

HISTORY

1.00 Release

1.01 Flag fix

Small update of AFCAD

Manual updated (mostly in the navaids)

1.02 Small fix

1.03 Small jetway fix

Sometimes explanations will be more detailed like in the example of Luxembourg Airports where there are separate pdf documents describing the changes at length.

Hi,

In the updates section I see that the latest update is 1.01. Where is 1.02? Thank you.

attachicon.gifOlbia.jpg

Yes I see the same. The page is not updated !

You have to use your user account login, and see your order page.

Hello,

the patch which fixes the problem with the ATC is now added to our Support-Database.

Hi

Olbia X - ATC problem

so this entry from support database is update 1.02 ?

Thanks

Guido Mazzei

Archived