Plane alert L&R WING TK HI TEMP

Shaked

Hello,
In my last flight i resived a notifecation from the aircraft that sad -
L WING TK HI TEMP
R WING TK HI TEMP
To solve this problem i needed set off the GALY&CAB boutten but the problem is that he is not working.

How can I solve this problem?

I'll need to look at this, not heard about it before, did not even know we had that activated!

hhh, tried to help him, found an a321 QRH and found out that we need to close the galley electricity, but its not modeled LOL

Mathijs

Although not having the Bus the above described procedure is correct.

Reducing Electrical loads reduce heat emited by IDG

First action according to FCOM is Galley OFF

The correct ECAM message should be

FUEL L/R OUTER/INNER TK HI TEMP

Yep: IDG overload can heat up fuel in the tanks (short form ...)

So we either have

- a free-of-additional-cost failure mode enhancement for the AAX :lolsign_s:

- or the fuel heat warning is triggered by some weather (addon) bug. Not sure right now, whether FSX can produce such flaws 'on it's own' or whether it's related to bugs in weather addons, solely.

Is the exact ECAM message confirmed at all?

When I change fuel load 'the wrong way' (via the FSX menu, having loaded the AAX already) I'll get two fuel system configuration warnings at two separate stages of my flight (one requires me to switch fuel management to manual, the other one to switch it back to automatic.)

So I'm wondering whether we're mixing up fuel TEMP warnings with fuel system CONFIG warnings?

Well,

First, there is such message on the ECAM.

Second, it only happens when the temperature is too high, so check your weather temperature. Weather engine is the chief cause of such messages.

Archived