Crash to desktop with prepar3d

Hi, all....

I prepar3d with airbus x exteded updated sound and updated in 2013 ... is the third flight I have in CTD at high altitude.
with this error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Prepar3D.exe
Application Version: 1.4.4747.0
Application Timestamp: 50253a53
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17725
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec49b8f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0004ff2b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1040
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
In this forum I see,that this problem is for sound enanchement 2013...how can i fix it?

Some suggestions as to the faulting .DLL...this may help?

NTDLL.DLL- Most commonly paired with Exception Code 0x0000005 (Learn more about NTDLL.DLL here: http://en.wikipedia....files#Ntdll.dll

A very common crash, NTDLL is most commonly associated with a memory problem. FSX was most likely trying to call a texture, or file and could not find it, so FSX crashed.

FIX: While there is no immidiate fix of NTDLL.DLL crash, if you have FSX + Sp1 and Sp2 installed, occaisionally uninstalling Sp2 and re-installing fixes this problem.

If you have overclocked your system, a big problem can be a wrong setting in your frequency, timings, or voltages. A overheating system can be a big cause as well. Turning down FSX sliders can solve this issue.

I have Prepar3d not FSX...

It's the same basic software, and CTD's can affect both. All P3D is is FSX with LM having the rights to change the base code.

Did you read what Roy wrote? Any answer to his question?

Have you updated the sound enhancement pack as per Joshua's post here

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/67841-airbus-x-a320a321-extended-sound-pack-issue/#entry484108

Roy

Also, what vonduck suggests is good as well. Have you done a reinstall? Have you tried to at least uninstall and reinstall the AAX?

FIX: While there is no immidiate fix of NTDLL.DLL crash, if you have FSX + Sp1 and Sp2 installed, occaisionally uninstalling Sp2 and re-installing fixes this problem.

Beatifull support!!!!!!!!

I buy this plane and I can't fly with it...and I need support!

thank you

You've already got support here but you seem to be ignoring it. My bet is on the sound pack issue.

• Aerosoft

Beatifull support!!!!!!!!

I buy this plane and I can't fly with it...and I need support!

thank you

Stefano, it would really help if you would respond to suggestions! Also check this: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68346-airbus-x-repeatable-cdt/

I am have been running the bus in P3d for close to two years now (just like thousands of our customers) so let's be clear, there is not bug, but there is an incompatibility with your system that we hope to solve.

Archived