Airbus X A320/A321 (Extended) Sound Pack Issue

MJP

Hi Guys.

I have a small Problem, when I install the Sound Pack for The Airbus X V1.10 it gives me sound errors across all files when selecting the plain (pic below) and the Files are in the Directory of the errors occurring then when I click FLY NOW! once arriving on Tarmac it gives me a Fatal Error and crashes.

The only way to fix this is to Uninstall everything and start the Install of V1.10 again and if I don't add the sound pack it works fine.... so just quiering this????

The only reason I wanted this sound pack was I couldn't here the Flaps Extend/Retract in VC mode where I could in V1.04 not sure if this was the Sound Pack doing but that's why I installed it to V1.10 and found it didn't work...

Is anyone else having this issue with the Sound pack for V1.10 and not hearing The Flaps Extend/Retract in VC mode

Any thoughts would be Appreciated..

Thanks

Marty

post-82528-0-33022000-1367973824_thumb.j

Hi Guys.

I have a small Problem, when I install the Sound Pack for The Airbus X V1.10 it gives me sound errors across all files when selecting the plain (pic below) and the Files are in the Directory of the errors occurring then when I click FLY NOW! once arriving on Tarmac it gives me a Fatal Error and crashes.

The only way to fix this is to Uninstall everything and start the Install of V1.10 again and if I don't add the sound pack it works fine.... so just quiering this????

The only reason I wanted this sound pack was I couldn't here the Flaps Extend/Retract in VC mode where I could in V1.04 not sure if this was the Sound Pack doing but that's why I installed it to V1.10 and found it didn't work...

Is anyone else having this issue with the Sound pack for V1.10 and not hearing The Flaps Extend/Retract in VC mode

Any thoughts would be Appreciated..

Thanks
Marty
post-82528-0-33022000-1367973824_thumb.j

Hi,

Let me investigate this, will get back to you asap. Might be a installer issue.

Thanks Joshua and Cmbaviator.

The only way I can here the Flaps Extend and Retract is by Turning off the APU Gen (Quite Cockpit) maybe the Sound Pack addon Increased the Volume of it as none of my Sound Effects have changed....

Thanks in advanced...

Keep up the Great work you guys...

There is another way to get your sounds back.

Uninstall your sound pack add on

Go to Simobjects/Airplanes/AirbusXExtendedBase folder, in there there are two folders with the sounds in renamed _original at the end of the folder name. Just remove _original from the folder name on both folders.

I had to do this last night and it works perfect. No need to jugle files around as suggested in another post.

Sorry I cant be more specific on the foder names but I`m away from my main PC just now. I shall post the detailed folder names in 4/5 hours if needed.

Doogie :)

Hi Marty,

I do not think that you can hear the sounds of the flaps and slats in the cockpit of the real A320. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe this is realisitc. In the passenger cabin you can propably hear them if you sit right next to them, but not in the cockpit which is far more in front of the wings and which is having all the other sounds like cooling equipment and the wind noise when airbourne.

Hi Marty,

I do not think that you can hear the sounds of the flaps and slats in the cockpit of the real A320. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe this is realisitc. In the passenger cabin you can propably hear them if you sit right next to them, but not in the cockpit which is far more in front of the wings and which is having all the other sounds like cooling equipment and the wind noise when airbourne.

Hi Emi.

I gathered that :) it was strange that I had it before hand in 1.04 and when I put the v1.10 I noticed it straight away that's why I came across the sound pack issue.

Cheers

Marty

I had the exact same problem - it was a conflict with the addon sounds by Steve (available via your aerosoft account).

The addon soundpack didn't include the _low files for the new loud/quiet sound states. It's quite simple to fix though, just go and grab the _low files from the SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_ASC_Original folder and then put them into the SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_ASC folder!

Hope this helps.

Guys, SoundPack V1.10 is out. Please download it and install it. It should solve all problems with it

Legend Joshua! Will try it out tomorrow

Guys, SoundPack V1.10 is out. Please download it and install it. It should solve all problems with it

Hi

I've raised it elsewhere but I cannot uninstall the original via the Control Panel. Any thoughts?

Chris

Archived