Cannot re-install Manhattan FS9

mozart

I bought Manhattan for FS9 a long time ago. Have used it many time since, never with any problem.

I now wanted to reinstall it. So I start the exe file, I choose "simmarket" as shop where I had bought it, enter my shop username and password, and the purchase activation code.

Than an error message "Socket error # 10013. Access denied" appears. I push on "OK" (there is no other choice), after which a window appears that says "Online registration.. please wait!!" with some arrows going back and forth between two computer symbols, and does so without end. The process is stalled.

What can I do to fix this? This is the latest version of the product

Thanks

Mozart

When you bought the product at simmarket, you should ask them.

Well, no. There it says that their support is only for sales. This isn't a sales problem. It is a problem with the installer.

Anyone from Aerosoft who could help?

Well, no. There it says that their support is only for sales. This isn't a sales problem. It is a problem with the installer.

Anyone from Aerosoft who could help?

I would send an e-mail directly to support at support@aerosoft.com . Be aware that it is the weekend though, so you most likely won't hear anything back on here or there for the next few days.

Archived