Night lights (runways/taxiways) on MA Stockholm

Mik75

• 2 weeks later...

This problem has been in this airport for a long time and hasn't been corrected.

Only suggestions to remove the "upper" lights instead of moving them to to the correct place.

When will this be corrected?

If I open ESSA in ADE I can see several errors. I don't know if these matters or not.

/Curt

• Aerosoft

If we ever reopen this project we'll certainly will look at these issues, but it is just not possible to keep every project we handle open indefinitely for changes. We would not ever be able to start new projects. Normally these projects are looked at again once every two year though.

If we ever reopen this project we'll certainly will look at these issues, but it is just not possible to keep every project we handle open indefinitely for changes. We would not ever be able to start new projects. Normally these projects are looked at again once every two year though.

I'm not asking you to open a new project. I just want to have an update of the airport so the most evident errors are removed.

But, if Aerosoft ever will open a new project for Arlanda that would be great! I would love to see the new Clarion hotel that has recently been finished. It has a fine restaurant on the 12th floor with a stunning view over the airport.

/Curt

Archived