Night lights (runways/taxiways) on MA Stockholm

Mik75

Hi!

I have strange lights on runways and taxiways at Stockholm Arlanda. I have the ones in the ground, correctly aligned with the markings, and I have the ones well above the ground, very bright and not aligned with the taxiway markings. In fact, there are 6 feet off or so. That makes taxiing at night quite hard, plus it looks quite strange and disturbing.

Is this normal or is there any way to get rid of these misaligned lights?

Thanks in advance!

Michael

Hi Mathijs! No, there is only the Aerosoft MA for Arlanda installed. It's a relatively new and fresh install since this is on my new computer and I got that 2 weeks ago. I'll send you the scenery.cfg later!

Hi Mathijs! No, there is only the Aerosoft MA for Arlanda installed. It's a relatively new and fresh install since this is on my new computer and I got that 2 weeks ago. I'll send you the scenery.cfg later!

Any AI Traffic programs that use there own afcads.

the same thing is happening to me, though I dint pay to much attention to it, I though that my computer is responsible :P I don't remember putting any afcad files connected to ESSA except Aerosoft's installation. And I am using UnitedTrafficTeam and AIG AI flightplans, not WOAI. Is there any AFCAD checker for duplicate files or something?

I have this problem also.

Have checked for AFCAD duplicates and disable all none necessery scenery.

I only have a few airports installed for the moment, after a reinstall due to a new SSD.

For these I found duplicates in MT and UTX. But removing these didn't help.

/Curt

Me neither... Now, What can be done about it? Not only that it looks a little strange in the dark, taxiing is very hard to do with these lights...

Archived