Reverse Thrust Not Engaging

RemySarkis

Hi, upon landing the reverse trust is not engaging wether i am using my SAITEK X52 Pro assigned Key or the default FSX key "F2", nothing happens. even after landing and full stop doesnt engage. whereas it is working perfectly with all other addons. thank you

problem Solved. the F2 key on in the control was changed. so i reprogrammed the FSX and then the Saitek and it worked. here's the link :

it titled

How to Apply "Reverse Thrust" in FSX Using "Saitek X52" Flight Control System hope it helps and let me know pls :)

your solution is specific to your controller. I have a CH throttle and I have the problem as you originally describe it. However, I am able to get to work with F2, just not with the CH throttle.

your solution is specific to your controller. I have a CH throttle and I have the problem as you originally describe it. However, I am able to get to work with F2, just not with the CH throttle.

Hello,

which TH Stick and Throttle do you have and are you using FSUIPC?

Please post your specifications, than I may help you.

Kind regards,

Sascha

Archived