Cannot Engage Reverse Thrust

Cai Zicheng

Hello,

I assign the throttle axis in FSX (I don't use FSUIPC for throttle). However, I found that reverse thrust does not work by pressing F2 on the keyboard. I also mapped a button on my joystick as Throttle_Decrese, and it does not work either.

So what is the right way to make it work?

Thank you.

Cai

Hi. I also use keyboard F2 shortcut for reverse thrust and you need to press F1 (Idle thrust) shortcut to IDLE the engines first and then F2 several times like you would normally do.

This is related to advanced FADEC that requires your thrust levers to be in perfect IDLE position what most joystick can't provide.

Other solution is to increase your null zone on thrust axis.

EDIT:

Please let us know if this solved the issue.

Hi. I also use keyboard F2 shortcut for reverse thrust and you need to press F1 (Idle thrust) shortcut to IDLE the engines first and then F2 several times like you would normally do.

This is related to advanced FADEC that requires your thrust levers to be in perfect IDLE position what most joystick can't provide.

Other solution is to increase your null zone on thrust axis.

EDIT:

Please let us know if this solved the issue.

Problem solved!

Thank you.

Archived