Installer Crashing Computer

Jakob Lindved Marker

Hey Aersoft & Everybody else! :)

I just bought the Airbus X Extended this evening, and was super excited. Been waiting for a long time. So I was lucky enough to get the download quick enough, picked the European Server and started downloading. Download finished and Google Chrome told me that the file was "evil" or contained some malware of some sort. I thought, nah, it's Aerosoft - and proceeded.

So I ran the installer, and once i've typed in my regristration and told it to install. After this a HUGE amount of "error" boxes appears with the name "Asbanner" and with a text of some sort in German (Sorry I do not speak German, not sure what it said). Anyways, my computer keeps on installing, but after a while there just seems to be too many boxes to handle for my Computer, after which it shuts down. Can this really be correct, that a product from Aerosoft is crashing my Computer?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :-)

(And I am sorry, but i'm simply not going to run that installer again to find out what it said, I do not like my PC crashing).

Try using a downloadmanager to redownload please. Propably the file got broken due to a very short timeout which may happen sometimes. Using a downloadmanager should solve this issue.

Aerosoft, is this the solution? Would like to know before trying once again :)

Hi,

Before you start the installer, Press Crtl + Alt + Del. Click Task Manager. Go to the process tab.

Now start the installer, and when you get that again,

go to the task manager, search inside the process list for ASBanner.exe and End Process.

Done!

Archived