Kamchatka - The Lost World X (topic closed, product released)

Raphael Jakob

Been waiting for some good Russian sceneries for a long, long, long, long... long time! Petropavlovsk, Magadan... geez... that's GREAT. (was at PASY in '71 and '72...). Hope you do VLAD and Anadyr also.

Thanks for the preview.

Walter

Been waiting for some good Russian sceneries for a long, long, long, long... long time! Petropavlovsk, Magadan... geez... that's GREAT. (was at PASY in '71 and '72...). Hope you do VLAD and Anadyr also.

Thanks for the preview.

Walter

Really, there is LOTS of them already available, many for free. :) Take your pick at avsim.su

Yes, almost ALL airports/fields in Russia (the whole country) is covered in FS2004 with freeware and most of them in HQ - in FSX Russia is not covered...but, but there're some VERY GOOD FSX scenery's on AVSIM.SU - an UHMM - Magadan/Sokhol is already made for FSX - give it a try ;-)

looking forward to see the 2012 upgrade of : Kamchatka - The Lost World X

Thanks for the info on Avsim.su. I have DL'd the Magadan for FSX and I am going to try the Novosibirsk FSX modification.

Am very much looking forwar to Kamchatka scenery!

RGDS to all,

Walter

Thanks for the info on Avsim.su. I have DL'd the Magadan for FSX and I am going to try the Novosibirsk FSX modification.

Am very much looking forwar to Kamchatka scenery!

RGDS to all,

Walter

Yes, some of the russian FS2004 sceneries have been converted for FSX use (great!) - but most of the FS2004 sceneries looks so much better, untill one day they will be redone from scratch for a pure 100% clean FSX version, i've both simulators installed with maxed out graphics/add on's. - untill then enjoy the good FSX scenery's you find on AVSIM.RUS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Hello! I ask you to inform when will be the release of this scenery. Had run out of all the time about which you informed. How long have we to wait for it?

We have not yet scheduled this release. The moment we have a idea of a date we'll share that here.

Russia as a whole is very interesting though.

Agreed. And sorely lacking in the FSX addon world. Yekaterinburg X and some exceptions.

This looks very good though. Is this an airport in Kamchatka or a more regional scenery? This peninsula would be an interesting area for the upcoming AN-2.

Archived