Mega Airport Helsinki X - crashing & missing buildings

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the control tower has glass present, that means the scenery is activated correctly.

If there is a space where the window should be, then it's an activation issue.

Try running the latest version 1.1 again,uncheck all the options and try again.

One by one, you can try adding the options in the settings to see if one of them causes the scenery problem.

For anyone else suffering from missing buildings problem, make sure that in your FSX.cfg's [Trusted] section there is a line for ASE_DATA.dll. Check that it contains

D:\Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA\AseData.dll.kehihwenacrunichnzwqobeaiolruhbklqhwonwe= 1 intstead of -1 like I had. When I changed it to =1 the scenery started working correctly.

Apparently something had changed my windows registry settings in a way, that it decided itself which programs etc. were marked as trusted instead of asking the user. Because of this, it had decided that ASE_DATA was not trusted and it wasn't started.

Maybe, but I did install and re-install my scenery with admin rights everytime and it still did that. I started looking those fsx.cfg entrys after I installed the scenery to another PC (the same way i installed it for my own) and it asked about ase_dll when starting the sim and worked.

For anyone else suffering from missing buildings problem, make sure that in your FSX.cfg's [Trusted] section there is a line for ASE_DATA.dll. Check that it contains

D:\Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\ASE_DATA\AseData.dll.kehihwenacrunichnzwqobeaiolruhbklqhwonwe= 1 intstead of -1 like I had. When I changed it to =1 the scenery started working correctly.

Apparently something had changed my windows registry settings in a way, that it decided itself which programs etc. were marked as trusted instead of asking the user. Because of this, it had decided that ASE_DATA was not trusted and it wasn't started.

Hmmm...

This is intrasting. But this line is correct on my computer....

Hello,

@WildCat: do you still have the problem (like me) or is it solved? I wonder if this missing building-problem has been solved for most people (not for me in each case, even after having checked all the suggestions which have been done).

Lennard

Archived