Vilnius International preview

• Aerosoft

Mathijs, will it also include AES lite? This is the main thing I am missing at Larnaca right now...

No, but it does have a lot of moving stuff and even mocap animation (people walking around etc).

We are a bit delayed btw, we found an issue in the FS2004 version that being fixed now. As tomorrow is a holiday in Germany we now intend to release on Friday.

No, but it does have a lot of moving stuff and even mocap animation (people walking around etc).

We are a bit delayed btw, we found an issue in the FS2004 version that being fixed now. As tomorrow is a holiday in Germany we now intend to release on Friday.

ohmy.gif

I hope I'll be back at home on friday, as it's also holiday in Latvia (midsummer's day) and I'll be going to the countryside.

Happy holiday!

Sounds all good to me! I've become very conservative on what to install and what not, but I think this will see the inner side of my FSX folder wink.gif