Chat thread

Maddz

Actually a nice first score. Not bad AT ALL.

BUT... I think Matt is going to kill you, for beginning prematurely

Here is a quote from Matt.

"Phase one will start 2000 UTC on Saturday 9th April so you have a few days to plan :) Phase one will last until 2000 UTC Saturday 21st May (6 weeks), so ample time to complete all 16 flights"

And well maddz its NOT 2000 UTC yet.

And another thing. No need to post the FSX logbook anymore. FSFlyingSchool has it´s own logbook. I would like everyone to post a snap of that logbook once a week - first time NEXT Sunday.

The post flight eval./score card is fine though. Must be posted on every flight,

ohhhh nooo!! :o

I honestly totally foggot the time we was ment to start !...i feel bad now..

I can only say sorry :(

LOL

I hereby sentence you to a 5 point penalty on both your scores mellow.gif , and then its all forgiven. smile.gif (In the big scheme it will mean nothing, its just a warning. But NEXT TIMEohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif) wink.gif

I'm siitng in front of the computer wishing it were 2000z...

I've got some 4 hours without my wife nagging me at the moment...

I have changed my mind. Your penalty is revoked.

AND:

I am overruling Matt:

AS OF THIS MOMENT, the challenge is open.

GENTLEMEN; START YOUR ENGINES:

I intend starting later this evening. Sometimes best intentions go wrong. Its been a long day with a lot of driving for me and beer is quite refreshingly tempting. But hey I got some nice pictures :D Although my photography sucks

post-26298-0-48652400-1302367401_thumb.j

I intend starting later this evening. Sometimes best intentions go wrong. Its been a long day with a lot of driving for me and beer is quite refreshingly tempting. But hey I got some nice pictures :D Although my photography sucks

I also need to hold on to my horses, a couple of hours yet, until I can lift the nosewheel on my trusted Boeing 737, and head to Paris, But rest assured that Ill get there before I lay my pretty head on my pillow...sleep.gif

Who wants to tell the pilot his engines are the wrong way round? (they look it)

Ole I'll be in the Hilton in London this evening. I'll have a cold pint of Carlsberg waiting for you on your arrival

Hilton - London? That has to be a long distance Carlsberg. I am flying to Orly - Paris.... Ill have a beercooler in my ´737, so please board when you get there, and we shall have a darned party.

Who wants to tell the pilot his engines are the wrong way round? (they look it)

Yeah lol, but get this it was made out of stainless steel (well before titanium was probably invented). I flew so farst and got so hot the cockpit was refrigerated lol

Hilton - London? That has to be a long distance Carlsberg. I am flying to Orly - Paris.... Ill have a beercooler in my ´737, so please board when you get there, and we shall have a darned party.

When you catch up we'll have a huge disco :lol:

I can't start until Monday! Got a very long day tomorrow, tonight is time to prepare and get an early night so I'm ready.... Gonna have to do some fast flying! Haven't even found time to practice much with FSFS yet. Baptism of fire and all that!

I can't start until Monday! Got a very long day tomorrow, tonight is time to prepare and get an early night so I'm ready.... Gonna have to do some fast flying! Haven't even found time to practice much with FSFS yet. Baptism of fire and all that!

Nothing like learning the manual in the cruise. You'd never find me doing that lol :help_s:

Managed to sqeeze in the first leg this morning. The landing was emberrasing though. :blush:

Forgot to arm the spoilers. :blush: And the eye point in that lear is so low, I couldn't see the runway on short final and completely missed the center line. Have to shift up the view next time.

Well Im out of the challenge :angry: It would appear one of either Orbx PNW, FSUIPC or FSFS didnt like me or my rig and as such now wants to crash it every 20 mins. Might get back in the challege if I can rebuild my rig from the ground up with out loosing too much time. But its safe to say there will be no flying from me either today or much of next week