Andras Field featured in last nights "10 Minute Taxi"

Mathijs you posting this because he mentioned you? haha joke.... i had some good laughs with the viewers.... i did mention you have a great sense of humour :)

i always watch he's shows live, guys you should watch hes shows LIVE, he tells the community about FS News... and Events.... oh did i mention he has compeitions ? he has over $2000 in prizes to giveaway.

Thanks to his sponsors.

check him out....

http://www.youtube.com/user/tenminutetaxi

Great projects deserve great exposure...

Including the Fire Boss -can't wait till the new Andras Field update and get a chance to fly the plane- especially looking forward to using the fire fighting computer its a really interesting idea.:)

I quite fancy getting my hands on the Fire Boss too, looks good fun to fly. And it would look awesome in AA Club colours :lol:

No bias at all ;)

AA Club colors would be dynomite eh? We're releasing the re-paint kit the same day as well as pre-releasing a few copies of the plane and paint kit early to some paint guys so they'll some paints all ready to go. If you guys like I'll add ya to the list for a pre release who ever is doing the painting for AA.

AA Club colors would be dynomite eh? We're releasing the re-paint kit the same day as well as pre-releasing a few copies of the plane and paint kit early to some paint guys so they'll some paints all ready to go. If you guys like I'll add ya to the list for a pre release who ever is doing the painting for AA.

That would be awesome. And that would also be me :D

Do I over use the word awesome?

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the forum post, I'm glad you all like the show! There's plenty more to come and lots of giveaways.

Thanks for watching!

Can't wait for the next show dude

Maybe his central heating has broken down? :D

haha alittle joke for that hat he wore.

the show before he wore the wooly hat, he had some hair sticking out.... he only realised it until the show was over when he was watching the recorded live show he had just done.

i think he put it on to cover up his hair hehe.