My plot AF74

OleAndreasen

I post this in here, although some might say its the wrong place to put it, as it is NOT a sale, but please let me do this in here anyway.

The thing is. During the elections in the beginning of October, I was approached by Moshe, who indicated foul play, and accused me of not being transparent in the way I have handled certain things.

Moshe did not like that I got plot AF74 outside of the normal buying a plot procedure. He didnt like the fact that noone said welcome to me, when the plot was put up with my name on it either.

Moshe did not like, either, the fact that I used my status as a plot owner in Andras Field, as an active in my campaign for the job as President of the Owners Association.

Well the truth is that I spend my time as Airport Director in AF working for the community almost 24/7, and it seems that most were pretty happy with the way I worked.

The workload also had its advantages. One was that I talked with Aerosoft and Andras and secured a deal for a plot in the, at that time, bare strip down at AF70 and up. I did this without going through the normal channels of plot buying. This was no secret - it was never announced either, but the fact that my plot was never put up for sale, and suddenly appeared with my name on it - well I must admit that this spoke for itself. The fact that I WAS the Airport Director, and that I was FAR the most active guy in the board, well I figured people would put two and two together, and make 4 of it. I guess most did.

I did tell Aerosoft that I would of course pay the average price for my plot, but I was never charged. I guess that Aerosoft this way, tried to show that they also appreciated all the hours I put into my Airport Director post, and I was very grateful for that.

And noone DID welcome me to the Airpark. partly, I guess, because I was the one who welcomed people to the place, as the president of the owners association did not for some reason. and partly, I guess, exactly because it was not a normal sale, and so the welcoming was forgotten by Mathijs, who did welcome people also....

But the accusations has taken all the fun out of it. Its no fun to have a plot I have being accused of foul play, to get, and so now I take the consequence of that feeling.

There is absolutely no doubt that the plot IS mine. And therefore there were of course, no problems with my using the fact, when I ran for the president of the owners association post.

There is absolutely no doubt that the plot is mine, and therefore I can do with as I please. I have therefore decided that I will give the plot away.

I have asked Matt Smith - our Event Director if he would like to have it, and he has accepted. I have then asked Andras to change the name on the sign in front of plot AF74, and told Andras that the plot now belongs to Matt. Matt is very active in the Andras Field Community, and in the Andras Aviation Club, and this, in this case, has its advantages.

I have given the plot to Matt - for free, so no sale is included in this transaction - just for the record, and so noone can accuse Matt of foul plan in the way he obtained it. Owned plots can be resold - or given away, as the owner pleases, and this I have. Matt has accepted that he also takes over my job in the Andras Aviation Club - I mention this just to make sure that the transparency is complete, and so noone will come later and say - "why didnt you say that?"

And the other thing - the welcoming of a new plot owner - this shall not be forgotten in this case either, and so I state the following.

As president of the Owners Association - I welcome you Matt Smith, to the Plotholders circle. I hope you will enjoy the plot AF74, far more than I have. Its a good place and it deserves to be liked.

Paint and wallpaper is in the closet in the basement. Please make it personal. :)

I hope noone has any objections to this transaction, as the transparency, I hope, is 100 pct here.

Only thing that remains is this.

I am now no longer a plotholder in Andras Field, and even though its not written anywhere that the President of the Owners Association needs to be a plotholder - I ask if anyone feels that I am no longer qualified to be the president of the owners association.

IF - then please reply to this, and I shall step down.

Have a nice weekend.

Thank you Ole, rest assured I will take great care of your house, whic your always welcome to stay at. I certainly hope that you do stay as President of the Owners Association!

For all other residents, AA club members and Andras Field Users, next sunday I will be having a house warming BBQ and pool party. Parking will be available on Apron 1 with a shuttle bus service to AF74

As far as I am concerned Ole you didnt NEED to do that at all, the transfer is your choice and if that is your wish happy for both of you :rolleyes:

However for all the work you have done you are entitled to a plot in my personal opinion, and definetely to remain and run while elected as President of the Owners Association !

Thanks for everything you do !

John

Thats fine but when some of us where promised houses and we offered good money for them because of being board members and where told yeah you can have 1 then it never materiealising . Any how when any board member or exboard member puts a bid in for a house and then gets told you cant have 1 that to me is favoritism and unfair i think everybody must be made to pay for them how has them and everybody regards as to weather you hate them or love them or even what position they hold should be inmaterial everybody should have an equal chance of owning a house or plot with out political interferance. You dont buy a new house in real life and ask the prime minister if you can have it do you well it appears to have happened here in the past.

regards

Craig

Hey Ole,

Sorry that you felt that you had to take that course of action. Welcome to Matt on his new plot. I never thought to say welcome to you Ole (or the other Board members at that time) as I thought I was joining you guys who already had places courtesy of being Board members.

Anyway Ole, my hangar is always open to you (AF47) - just park up the aircraft and open the connecting door to join me for a beer anytime.

Regards,

Sim.

[Edit] I know my AAC club card says AF12 - when Andras built my house he moved me to AF47, so that's where you'll find me.

• 1 month later...

Hi, although I`m not a plot owner(yet :angry: ) ,

I have to say, it would have been nice to put your intentions on this forum,

before you made your move.

As a boardmember you know , that you have to be very carefully as you are in the spotlight

It is a small community, and things like this can be a problem for people trying to buy a plot and been rejected time and time again.

But as you stated you are the plot owner (it doesn`t matter if you pay or didn`t paid for it , that is something between you and Aerosoft), and can do as you please.

Having said that, I congratulate Matt as being a plot owner :P:P , Can`t welcome him as I`m not a plot owner (yet :( )

just my 2 cents, hope it will not effect my chance on winning a plot

greetz

Hi, although I`m not a plot owner(yet :angry: ) ,

I have to say, it would have been nice to put your intentions on this forum,

before you made your move.

As a boardmember you know , that you have to be very carefully as you are in the spotlight

It is a small community, and things like this can be a problem for people trying to buy a plot and been rejected time and time again.

But as you stated you are the plot owner (it doesn`t matter if you pay or didn`t paid for it , that is something between you and Aerosoft), and can do as you please.

Having said that, I congratulate Matt as being a plot owner :P:P , Can`t welcome him as I`m not a plot owner (yet :( )

just my 2 cents, hope it will not effect my chance on winning a plot

greetz

Henk

You are entitled to your opinion, and of course it will not affect your chance to get a plot. I wish you all the best. ^_^

It sounds to me that Moshe didn't like a whole lotta things, which other people either don't care about, or just didn't notice.

That said, everybody has rights to their own opinions.

Ole, sorry you feel/felt that way.

Matt, congrats on your new place at EAFS. I wish I could come over, but try as I might, a bid has still not gone my way... sad.gif

"It may be a game, but the people are real", is more than ever a very true statement, so it seems.

Thanks Tobus, your welcome to stay over any time you like, its a bit cold at the moment, its a whole insulation story.... But I have more rooms than I need for just me and the "maid" :lol:

And remember the beer is always on tap in my house :P

Ahhh, warmth! I'm so glad I insulated my home before the winter set in. :P

Speaking of winter: I'm not as much online flying these days as I would like to. As an active member of the de-icing crew at EHAM, these wintery conditions tend to make my days all work and no play.

Grrr... Thought those insulation contractors looked shady. They told me that centrifuge was an insulation maker. :blush:

Tis not all doom and gloom though, if your ever a bit peckish eat away. Although Id be careful, you dont want it getting wet, a right sticky mess it will make :blink:

I post this in here, although some might say its the wrong place to put it, as it is NOT a sale, but please let me do this in here anyway.

The thing is. During the elections in the beginning of October, I was approached by Moshe, who indicated foul play, and accused me of not being transparent in the way I have handled certain things.

Moshe did not like that I got plot AF74 outside of the normal buying a plot procedure. He didnt like the fact that noone said welcome to me, when the plot was put up with my name on it either.

Moshe did not like, either, the fact that I used my status as a plot owner in Andras Field, as an active in my campaign for the job as President of the Owners Association.

Well the truth is that I spend my time as Airport Director in AF working for the community almost 24/7, and it seems that most were pretty happy with the way I worked.

The workload also had its advantages. One was that I talked with Aerosoft and Andras and secured a deal for a plot in the, at that time, bare strip down at AF70 and up. I did this without going through the normal channels of plot buying. This was no secret - it was never announced either, but the fact that my plot was never put up for sale, and suddenly appeared with my name on it - well I must admit that this spoke for itself. The fact that I WAS the Airport Director, and that I was FAR the most active guy in the board, well I figured people would put two and two together, and make 4 of it. I guess most did.

I did tell Aerosoft that I would of course pay the average price for my plot, but I was never charged. I guess that Aerosoft this way, tried to show that they also appreciated all the hours I put into my Airport Director post, and I was very grateful for that.

And noone DID welcome me to the Airpark. partly, I guess, because I was the one who welcomed people to the place, as the president of the owners association did not for some reason. and partly, I guess, exactly because it was not a normal sale, and so the welcoming was forgotten by Mathijs, who did welcome people also....

But the accusations has taken all the fun out of it. Its no fun to have a plot I have being accused of foul play, to get, and so now I take the consequence of that feeling.

There is absolutely no doubt that the plot IS mine. And therefore there were of course, no problems with my using the fact, when I ran for the president of the owners association post.

There is absolutely no doubt that the plot is mine, and therefore I can do with as I please. I have therefore decided that I will give the plot away.

I have asked Matt Smith - our Event Director if he would like to have it, and he has accepted. I have then asked Andras to change the name on the sign in front of plot AF74, and told Andras that the plot now belongs to Matt. Matt is very active in the Andras Field Community, and in the Andras Aviation Club, and this, in this case, has its advantages.

I have given the plot to Matt - for free, so no sale is included in this transaction - just for the record, and so noone can accuse Matt of foul plan in the way he obtained it. Owned plots can be resold - or given away, as the owner pleases, and this I have. Matt has accepted that he also takes over my job in the Andras Aviation Club - I mention this just to make sure that the transparency is complete, and so noone will come later and say - "why didnt you say that?"

And the other thing - the welcoming of a new plot owner - this shall not be forgotten in this case either, and so I state the following.

As president of the Owners Association - I welcome you Matt Smith, to the Plotholders circle. I hope you will enjoy the plot AF74, far more than I have. Its a good place and it deserves to be liked.

Paint and wallpaper is in the closet in the basement. Please make it personal. :)

I hope noone has any objections to this transaction, as the transparency, I hope, is 100 pct here.

Only thing that remains is this.

I am now no longer a plotholder in Andras Field, and even though its not written anywhere that the President of the Owners Association needs to be a plotholder - I ask if anyone feels that I am no longer qualified to be the president of the owners association.

IF - then please reply to this, and I shall step down.

Have a nice weekend.

OOPPSSSS....... Just saw this post today :blush: sorry about it.

Dear Ole - Case is closed.

BTW - you are not alone for not being welcomed, no one welcomed me as well. I guess that while Aerosoft did not mean to sell it to me (there was a missunderstanding there) they were not very happy that I took it. So instead of welcoming they wrote "Plot AF06 was occupied by Mr. Moshe Mizrahi" and that was it. Ugly indeed, and at that point I generated the process of creating our Code of Conduct, looking for some integrity that will keep the project stable.

Anyway, nature rules are stonger than any missleading and as we saw "putting icing on mud does not make it a cake" (bear in mind Aerosoft).

I appreciate your move Ole, although all that was required is from AEROSOFT to step forward and say "we appreciate the 24/7 from Ole and gave him one plot as a present, let's welcome him together". That would have done the job. Now you can have my plot if you want :) just let me know if you want it and I will ask Andras to replace the signs :wub:

• Upvote 1

As an outsider I think we are going the wrong way , with this section.

It was meant to be for selling plots but, all I can see is old scores are been settled.

I think its wise to put it on the general section or even better by PM.

even for the short life of Andras Field, I see things are chancing and NOT for the better,

If this will go on, Andreas Field will be turned into a graveyard before it even begon.

So please stop this nonsense, and start selling plots

regards Henk

• Upvote 1

So please stop this nonsense, and start selling plots

regards Henk

By refering to other peoples opinions and comitment as "nonsense" you are breaking the Code of Coduct of respecting other people. Please edit your post or do not belong to this community. I wonder what drives you while looking for the excuses to get rid of this valueble "clearance".

• Upvote 2

By refering to other peoples opinions and comitment as "nonsense" you are breaking the Code of Coduct of respecting other people. Please edit your post or do not belong to this community. I wonder what drives you while looking for the excuses to get rid of this valueble "clearance".

I have not read the C of C so in a way so am I!! I have to agree with henk on this as it's knit picking, boring and it obviouslly goes against the C of C. I think you just shot yourself in the foot on that one my friend... The best thing to do with this thread in my opinion is to delete it and lets all start afresh.

I have not read the C of C so in a way so am I!! I have to agree with henk on this as it's knit picking, boring and it obviouslly goes against the C of C. I think you just shot yourself in the foot on that one my friend... The best thing to do with this thread in my opinion is to delete it and lets all start afresh.

I think that deleting this post (which is very likely, as deleting all other evidances to wrong procedures) will only show that someone has something to hide :) anyway, this is my last response here, whomever needed to get the message probably have got it by now.

I didn`t mean that you can`t stated your opinion,your more then welcome

only that there are other sections on this forum for this.

Also for now I having more and more the impression that ,

there more plots given away for normal (commitment, industry)and strange reasons(shutting people up) then there are sold.

This section is for sales only as I understood.

As I read my comment. I now realise I`m sucked into this discussion ,

and the reason I made my comments was to close this type of discussion on this section in the first place( but I`m not the moderator)

I have to agree with James , and close and remove this discussion or copy this to the general section.

therefore I will not comment anymore.

Best regards Henk

And only reply on plots being sold

Hi All, I feel sad with all the agro lately on such a great forum. I'm not a wealthy man and I'm saving up for getting some credit on my credit card :rolleyes: so that I can purchase at least a hanger let alone a house. I was going to join in on the learning lessons before I hit the air but by reading, there's no more lessons available. :( I won't let that stop me though because once I can join in, after I learn the speak thing., there'll be no stopping me !! :lol: ok, I may bump into a few things here and there but hey, I'll get there. So c'mon peeps, stop all the agro and join a great community instead. Hopefully, I'll find my way to the club house and have a beer with you all. :)

Cheers Spud

• Upvote 1

OOPPSSSS....... Just saw this post today :blush: sorry about it.

Dear Ole - Case is closed.

BTW - you are not alone for not being welcomed, no one welcomed me as well. I guess that while Aerosoft did not mean to sell it to me (there was a missunderstanding there) they were not very happy that I took it. So instead of welcoming they wrote "Plot AF06 was occupied by Mr. Moshe Mizrahi" and that was it. Ugly indeed, and at that point I generated the process of creating our Code of Conduct, looking for some integrity that will keep the project stable.

Anyway, nature rules are stonger than any missleading and as we saw "putting icing on mud does not make it a cake" (bear in mind Aerosoft).

I appreciate your move Ole, although all that was required is from AEROSOFT to step forward and say "we appreciate the 24/7 from Ole and gave him one plot as a present, let's welcome him together". That would have done the job. Now you can have my plot if you want :) just let me know if you want it and I will ask Andras to replace the signs :wub:

Oh Crap... I sure hope we can put this to rest now.

Moshe; I dont want your plot! :lol: I seem to be offered plots from every directions these days, but I dont want them :D. I felt that the way I got my plot became a problem here, and so I chose to pass it on to someone who I think deserved it from his 24/7 commitment. Thats all.

Moshe, I consider you an asset to this community, Please continue to be, and keep your plot - its yours and if anything, offer me shelter when I come in, out of a storm sometime. Nothing more.:)

And as you said Moshe - Case closed!:excl: