Online FlyingSchool/Ground School in AF?

An online flyingSchool in Andras Field? (Mail from Craig Hobson)

As there are novice and pro simmers how about running an online flight school at andras field.

Not only do online shared cockpit lessons and certifacation, but also teach people how to set up fsx and how to go online

This will give people confidence in connecting as there seems to be some people who are a little nervous of that.

Also ground school on these things in teamspeak might help. I used to run the flight school at fs-mp community when it was open and i made it very successful so i have extensive experience in setting one up and running it (Craig Hobson)

I think it sounds like an exciting - when we are over our teething problems, and safely running our community smoothly.

What do you say good peoople?

An online flyingSchool in Andras Field? (Mail from Craig Hobson)

As there are novice and pro simmers how about running an online flight school at andras field.

Not only do online shared cockpit lessons and certifacation, but also teach people how to set up fsx and how to go online

This will give people confidence in connecting as there seems to be some people who are a little nervous of that.

Also ground school on these things in teamspeak might help. I used to run the flight school at fs-mp community when it was open and i made it very successful so i have extensive experience in setting one up and running it (Craig Hobson)

I think it sounds like an exciting - when we are over our teething problems, and safely running our community smoothly.

What do you say good peoople?

I think that this is a terrific idea. I am all for it. Another reason to bring people to Andras Field is all good news to me!

Great idea!

All we need is a flight school leader! I will be happy to do that!

Sebastiaan:

Well Craig have suggested himself for the job, but if we are to hold the tight end in the projects for now, I think it would be great if you would handle it - with Craig.

Would you please contact Craig, and work out the details of how/where/when and all that stuff?

Sebastiaan:

Well Craig have suggested himself for the job, but if we are to hold the tight end in the projects for now, I think it would be great if you would handle it - with Craig.

Would you please contact Craig, and work out the details of how/where/when and all that stuff? Then I will let go of it on my end! :lol:

Im very sorry - I seem to have quoted myself - and added nothing. Way to go Ole....