Aerosoft A-321/320 project liveries

Are there any plans for a public release of the paintkit for the Airbus A320? If so, will the release be at the same time as the aircraft itself? I'm asking this because I would like to make a repaint of the Cyprus Airways A320 (just like I did for the Overland A320). I didn't apply as a repainter, because I'm not sure that I can live up to the high standard that we have been seeing on this forum.

Guest denis ndregjoni

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS REPAINT, IT WOULD BE THE FIRST OF AN ALBANIA AIRLINE. NO ONE HAS MADE THIS ONE BEFORE PLEASE.. THANKS

1647823.jpg

Very nice but I think the wing grey is too dark compare to reality and the same apply to the engine nacelle (it should be more mat polished light grey).

Just to be perfect !!

Greg

Beside the engine nacelle that will be fixed I think, the center wing surface is a bit too dark too.... and that's part of the paintkit so can you make it lighter if possible ?

Thank you

Greg

Beside the engine nacelle that will be fixed I think, the center wing surface is a bit too dark too.... and that's part of the paintkit so can you make it lighter if possible ?

Thank you

Greg

and that is what i did on my repaints that required it. (i search on a.net for pictures taken from the window = they usally show the wing)

TAM from Brazil , please !!!:rolleyes:

Done (by someone else)

Guest denis ndregjoni

If you can get me a high resolution or vector logo ill make it.

here are a few pictures let me know if you need anything else. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!

belleair2.jpg

belleair1.jpg

belleairlogo.png

Guest inbrekers1

here is a first work-in-progress screenshot. (it is far from done)

I hope it's a WIP image xD if not it would really suck. I would almost say that it's looking great but then I'd be a liar because there hasn't much been done to it yet... Anyway I really think you'll make it look great when it's done..

What program is it that you're using?

yup that was the the first screenshots (took me 5 mins to do that much)

Heres the latest: 15714038.png

(still not done- engines and wings have to be done + a couple of other small things) - for now, sleep :D ill work on it tomorrow.

btw i use photoshop CS4 for painting, Vector magic for making vectors, Illustrator CS4 to open them, Abacus FS Repaint V2 (thats what youre seeing with dark blue background) (the program sucks - i only use it for previewing the paint wthout starting FS) and FSX!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest denis ndregjoni

yup that was the the first screenshots (took me 5 mins to do that much)

Heres the latest: 15714038.png

(still not done- engines and wings have to be done + a couple of other small things) - for now, sleep :D ill work on it tomorrow.

btw i use photoshop CS4 for painting, Vector magic for making vectors, Illustrator CS4 to open them, Abacus FS Repaint V2 (thats what youre seeing with dark blue background) (the program sucks - i only use it for previewing the paint wthout starting FS) and FSX!!!

WOW IT LOOKS GREAT, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Guest denis ndregjoni

doesnt matter on the specs......

this is the latest on the BelleAir repaint:

20103292928915.jpg

sorry about the simpsons playing ontop. i closed FSX already, and i dindnt want to start it yet.

Its looking really good! I cant wait to fly it!!! thank you again!! would you be able to post some more detailed pics by any chance, if not, then that cool, just wondering.