LOWI - Innsbruck

saab340 pilot

I already delete all LOWI related files from GA1 and AFCAD deletet too.

Also i saw, when i install LOWI installer sais GA1 not installed. UT: Europe and Austria Prof. finds OK.

;)

When I installed LOWI it said that it did not find GAP1 (which is installed) and that it found UT Europe and Austria Pro (which are also installed), so I had to delete the LOWI files from GAP1 manually. If this helps, although I have not had any problems other thgan that so far.

Mark

Siggy, did you also deactivate the AFCAD from GAP1 ?

LOWI für FSX will be "much more impressive". :) Unfortunately I´m not allowed to tell (or show) any details, that´s up to gianni.

Yes, I did, it did match the *lowi* pattern, so 8 files altogether.

Looking forward to the FSX version !

Viele Gruesse

Siggy

• Aerosoft
During the install process the installer checks if you have installed GAP1, Ultimate Terrian Europe or Austria Professional 2004. Then the installer automatically modify the neccessary files. gianni designed "Approaching LOWI" in a manner to be best integrated in these three third-party-addons ;) Yes, should be mentioned at the product site, I will forward this fact to gianni.

The prod page does have this: Fully compatible with Austria Professional 2004 and Ultimate Terrain Europe. GAP is missing, I will have that sorted out on Monday

• Developer
With a title like "Approaching Innsbruck," does this mean that there are missions with extra challenging weather, or is it simply in referrence to the lead-in lights and that you get more than just the immediate airport? Just wondering. This one's been on my list since I first saw it on Upcoming Products

Hi,

the title refers to the challenging approach procedures which are one reason that LOWI is listed quite high in the "dangerous airports". On the other hand we believe that it is important to include more than the airfield to demonstrate the look and feel during the short final.

greetz

Just adding that my install required me to remove all the LOWI files from GAP1 which it didn't detect on install. I have Ultimate Europe and Austria Pro installed as well. No other issues apart from the afcad file which i've already mentioned elsewhere

• Deputy Sheriffs
Hi,

the title refers to the challenging approach procedures which are one reason that LOWI is listed quite high in the "dangerous airports". On the other hand we believe that it is important to include more than the airfield to demonstrate the look and feel during the short final.

greetz

That explains it. Thanks for the reply.

Hello.

No, if i change situation, from day to night in "Create Flight" menu.

Yes, 3rd party textures are installed, use Ground Env. 2.13 by Flight1.

Also another water textures(FS9Water by Holger).

I can download FileMon and trace this error if you need it.

Hello AlexZander_D,

Please re-install the default textures, these programs should allow you to er-install the defaults I would assume, then try it during the day.

3rd party textures have been known to cause this type of problem.