Toolbar Pushback SU15 Beta Issues

SpeedbirdSimulation

I was getting this too, and on a hunch decided to unload the beta of MSFS and roll back to the stable version... that fixed it for me. Pushbacks are dead on now. On MSFS beta, pushbacks were doing S-turns and 360's all over the place. Drunk tug driver!

So it might still be an issue for when the current beta goes stable. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Dave5150 said:

I was getting this too, and on a hunch decided to unload the beta of MSFS and roll back to the stable version... that fixed it for me. Pushbacks are dead on now. On MSFS beta, pushbacks were doing S-turns and 360's all over the place. Drunk tug driver!

So it might still be an issue for when the current beta goes stable. 

Ah I forgot I was enrolled in the Beta, is there a quick fix for rolling back or does it require full reinstall? I'm on Steam and don't uave the best Internet/ time to download the whole sim again! 

• Aerosoft

Yes on Steam they can just revert back to the stable version.

To exit a beta on Steam, follow these steps:

1. open the Steam library. To do this, click on the "Library" tab in the Steam interface.

2. search for the game whose beta you want to exit. Enter the name of the game in the search bar or scroll through your library until you find it.

3. right-click on the game and select "Properties" from the menu.

4. switch to the "Betas" tab in the properties window.

5. select the option "None - unsubscribe from all betas" in the "Beta" drop-down menu.

6. click on "Close" to save the changes.

8 minutes ago, Sven Telljohann said:

Yes on Steam they can just revert back to the stable version.

To exit a beta on Steam, follow these steps:

1. open the Steam library. To do this, click on the "Library" tab in the Steam interface.

2. search for the game whose beta you want to exit. Enter the name of the game in the search bar or scroll through your library until you find it.

3. right-click on the game and select "Properties" from the menu.

4. switch to the "Betas" tab in the properties window.

5. select the option "None - unsubscribe from all betas" in the "Beta" drop-down menu.

6. click on "Close" to save the changes.

Many thanks for the information, and this 100% doesn't do a reinstall? 

Just a side note I will edit topic title so this reflects Beta builds, in guessing this is a change down to the ground physics that was changed, but will also be worth the dev team getting a Beta build so changes can be made when the sim enters release build 

• SpeedbirdSimulation changed the title to toolbar pushback bug (22/2/24)SU15 Beta builds
  • Aerosoft
vor 39 Minuten schrieb Ben Trezise:

i've had issues with the elevator controls being reversed when using an xbox controller on the latest stable msfs build

There is already a report about it here. 
Please report it here again.  

So that we can keep things separate and maintain an overview.

• Like 1

• Tom changed the title to Toolbar Pushback SU15 Beta Issues
  • Tom unpinned this topic
Am 22.2.2024 um 17:11 schrieb Sven Telljohann:

Your game will not be reinstalled. You will simply be reset to the stable version. 

Hello,

i have the Same and are also in the Beta.

So it seams the only possible Option is to opt out of the Beta ?

Is that correct ?

What about the Sound ( Parking Brake set, starting Pushback and so on ) which i also dont get ?

The ATC Sound works btw.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:02 PM, STF-DIR said:

Hello,

i have the Same and are also in the Beta.

So it seams the only possible Option is to opt out of the Beta ?

Is that correct ?

What about the Sound ( Parking Brake set, starting Pushback and so on ) which i also dont get ?

The ATC Sound works btw.

Correct then only way to use as intended at this juncture is to opt out of the Beta

As for sounds I can't speak about that as have had no issue 

• Administrator

Hello,

Apologies for the delay - This is currently due to a SU15 Beta issue. At this time, the only option is to indeed opt out of the beta, but the issue should be resolved upon the full SU15 update being released.

...ok, i dont want to do that because my sim is running very good right now and i dont want to take the Risk.

You can not do anything for the meantime until the final SU15 ?

• Administrator

Could you give the latest update a try? Full patch notes can be found below.

Hello,

the new Version works so far...thanks for the Update.

But i have still problems to create a Profile for my Aircraft ??

As you see in the Picture, the Name is prosim-b738-2023

Please login to display this image.

Because of that i created a profile called "prosim_b738_2023.json" and put something in to see if it works, but it does not.

What is the correct Name for the Profile ?

I am sure you know the Prosim737 Suite Aircraft, if not, it can be downloaded here just to test.

I need to know the right name to get it working please.

I added the profile too.

Matthias

prosim_b738_2023.json

Hello,

thanks, found it ... that fixed it.

Sometimes no the Truck is not connecting like it should.

It tries to connect but comes from 90 degrees not from the Nose direction...?

Hard to explain. I will record a video if it happens next time.

But for now it works, but the Doors are not working together with Prosim. To open a Door running with Prosim737, 

you have to change a Variable ( via Prosim SDK ) in Prosim to get the Door opened.

I am not sure if Aerosoft is willing to implement this...normally it is very easy and i could help if needed.

Matthias

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. The update works well with the simupdate 15 beta... But not in VR. When in VR, the erratic pusback is still present on my system. If I leave the VR mode, everything works well. Any idea ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, today (March 31, 2024) I have a new install of MSFS SU15 Beta 1.37.11.0 on a factory reset Xbox X, with Premium Deluxe and all World Updates.

I purchased and installed the Pushback Toolbar Pro from the in-sim Marketplace, and using "Planned Pushback", and getting VERY strange pushbacks, extreme S-curves, like the tug driver is drunk.  Is this because MSFS is in beta, or...?

Testing the Longitude, 787-10, A320neo at KLAS. (I know one normally doesn't push a smaller plane like the Longitude, but sometimes planes spawn in awkward places, and pushback should work...)

Please login to display this image.

You're in a beta so it's expected to have bugs, beta sim updates affect a lot of aircraft too in terms of performance and behaviour

On 3/7/2024 at 1:31 PM, Tom said:

Could you give the latest update a try? Full patch notes can be found below.

At this time, It does not appear that update 1.0.2 has fixed the sim update 15 S-turns/erratic pushback issue.  I tried it with multiple aircraft - Asobo/stock A320, PMDG 737-700/800/900, Asobo 787-10.  With planned pushback, I got an erratic, S-turning pushback path.  It typically takes a small turn in the wrong direction on starting pushback, then an oscillating S-turning path, with oscillations get larger until it's making sudden, sharp 90+ degree turns over the course of 30-60 seconds or so.  Manual pushback mode seems to work fine - it only seems to be happening in Planned Pushback mode.  I also tried with the new V2 A320 from Inbuilds - and oddly enough it behaved fine with both planned and manual pushback in that aircraft.