Quiz: Guess the Airport

Sasa

Hello Guys,

After the recend quiz's were so popular I just thought it's time for another "Guess the airport quiz"!:

What's the name and ICAO-Code of this airport?

Tip: The airport is included in one of our upcoming products.

Quiz02.jpg

The winner (first right guess counts) gets a free download of his choice!

Bests,

Sascha

It makes me think about a quiz in which we have to guess a city (I gave the right answer : Brussels), it was for a product which used Google Earth textures). Aerosoft told me to contact them when the product will be released, but it seems that the project has been 'closed'. Any news on that ?

Valentin

• Aerosoft
It makes me think about a quiz in which we have to guess a city (I gave the right answer : Brussels), it was for a product which used Google Earth textures). Aerosoft told me to contact them when the product will be released, but it seems that the project has been 'closed'. Any news on that ?

Valentin

Closed indeed, the possible copyright problems would be too complex to handle. Contact info@aerosoft_shop.com and we'll make up on our promise.

• 2 weeks later...