CRJ 900/1000 Upgrade Question

Greaven

First off all, I'm sorry but I didn't know where to post this, I'm new to the forum and I spent a while looking for a proper place and this was the closest I could get, now to my question.
I bought the 550/700 back when it released on the marketplace, and I was wondering, could I upgrade by buying the upgrade from the website if I have the 550/700 from the marketplace installed? or do I have to buy the 900/1000 in the marketplace? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, you have to buy from the marketplace. The files from the market place are encrypted by Microsoft and therefoe a mix with another installer is not possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Greaven said:

First off all, I'm sorry but I didn't know where to post this, I'm new to the forum and I spent a while looking for a proper place and this was the closest I could get, now to my question.
I bought the 550/700 back when it released on the marketplace, and I was wondering, could I upgrade by buying the upgrade from the website if I have the 550/700 from the marketplace installed? or do I have to buy the 900/1000 in the marketplace? 

You shouldn’t buy anything until they release the long overdue update. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jstnj said:

I mean, that wasn't really my question, but you know...
I still enjoy flying the CRJ so it doesn't really matter :)

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 6:09 AM, jstnj said:

When was the due date?  I must have missed it...

• Upvote 3