AutoFeather not working

Raybanman

Autofeather will not arm for me.  I have the Autofeather selected and when I push up the power lever on takeoff I never get the ARM light.  The autofeather test will also not work.  (switch held up, 20psi, cut one power lever) What am I missing?  I have 1500 hours in a real Twin Otter, and am at a bit of a loss.  

7 minutes ago, Raybanman said:

Autofeather will not arm for me.  I have the Autofeather selected and when I push up the power lever on takeoff I never get the ARM light.  The autofeather test will also not work.  (switch held up, 20psi, cut one power lever) What am I missing?  I have 1500 hours in a real Twin Otter, and am at a bit of a loss.  

The system is not modeled sorry to say. 

First, Mathijs made it quite clear that this version would not be as realistic as the Extended version for FSX and P3D. It was a conscious decision and well communicated. 

Second, Aerosoft have a good reputation for fixing things that are broken and making (reasonable) improvements requested by the community. 

Third, the SDK for msfs is still a WIP. There are some things that are still impossible or incredibly difficult to model right now. 

So chill out. This is day 1. Very early days. Enjoy it now and it will only get better. 

The boys are off to do some work on the CRJ and they will return to the Twotter to put some icing on the cake. 

John 

Sorry for the rant. 

2 hours ago, MatzeH84 said:

It feels like they left out all the stuff that was a more advanced in the P3D version, but kept the price. I'm more and more upset.

At least I tried to convince them to at least add the engine simulation from the previous Twin Otter... sadly, visuals were more important. 

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, Jan R. Storelvmo said:

At least I tried to convince them to at least add the engine simulation from the previous Twin Otter... sadly, visuals were more important. 

That is a rather special interpretation of the discussion. 

Archived